Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

I watched a bit of Hocus Pocus. The last thing I watched fully was Friday the 13th (2009). Watching certain scenes made me realize I've seen them before, though I couldn't remember at all who was doing the murder, just how

Spoiler

the Asian and the black guy died.

• Brohoof 1

Toy Story 3 for the second time.

Literally the only issues I has with the movie were that it didn't have as much humor as the first two and the whole Ken and Barbie thing (really unnecessary, a taday bit cringy, and totally forced). But aside from that, wow.

9.75/10 as neither was really that big of a problem in the end.

• Brohoof 1

Christopher Robin (2018)  9/10

Spoiler

I thought it was a very good movie, with lots of meaning and subtexts to it. From the beginning and to the middle every moments and dialogues was just emotional to me. The only problem is while half way in the movie these characters seems to be only christopher's imaginations until toward the end everyone seems to be able to see them. Which really defeats the whole meaning for me. I would wish they keep these characters as an imaginative and have Christopher pass it down to his daughter. Thus she's now able to see them.  I also wish the movie undergo more to Christopher's past and his relation to his father and how it's affect him in the future. Since I assumed this movie is trying to covers the true story behind winnie the pooh. Which they did but it's was not  enough to make me feel moved. The ending part just kinda ruins the movie for me. 

• Brohoof 1

i was showing my sister ant-man and the wasp! she didn't like it as much as i did, sadly. she said the first was better!

I don’t really have much interest in watching movies, but the last time I watched a movie was in September 2017 when I went to see Spider-Man: Homecoming. I enjoyed that movie a lot that I did a presentation on it at school. Lol.

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 3:35 PM, Woohoo said:

Bohemian Rhapsody. The first movie I saw in theaters is over 3 years. :wacko:

Image result for bohemian rhapsody poster

Hello, WOOHOO yes that was a fantastic movie of the tragic lives of the band Queen ! With songs "we will soar you" , "Changeling Rhapsody"! ,  "Somepony to love"  "KILLER COZYGLOW and more by the pony band of the 70's magic days that band is MEAN!  I think it was wonderful how they portrayed a legendary band of Queen !

The last movie I watched was the My Hero Academia movie. It was a little on the slow side around the middle, but I loved the action scenes and especially the climax. I was a sucker for that stuff when I was a kid too, I love it when the heroes finally get their act together and absolutely wreck their foe(s). Digimon did that a lot as well.