Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

Seaching 10/10

I like it how the movie takes on an monitor perspective to show how social media are being handled these days.  

• Brohoof 1

While You Were Sleeping. A really fun staple of the romantic comedy, and it has some nice Christmastime overtones. 

Oblivion. A fun and engrossing Tom Cruise movie, for that post-apocalyptic desire that sometimes comes along. 

• Brohoof 1

Last movie I watched was The Recruit (2000 something). The movie is a sort of spy thriller about the CIA made by a standout performance from Al Pacino and also by a plot with lots of well-executed plot twists. It also took a lot of effort, apparently, in depicting the experience of working for the CIA accurately. I'd say it was about an 8/10. Pretty freaking good for a random film from the library.

• Brohoof 1

Ailo, a Finnish-French nature documentary about young reindeer calf's fisrt year of it's life in the Lapland. Such amazing movie with breathtaking sceneries. And the little raindeer itself, Ailo, was so cute <3

(Fun fact, I've never been in Lapland) xD

37 minutes ago, ThE-DESpEraDo_4 said:

Watched two movies:

bb3-07092.thumb.jpg.6d4fa4270207a123742fe0120f9f16d5.jpg

Barbershop - The Next Cut (2016)

85e65540ed64d80311257e4dbdaee05b.jpg.df1b8db165cb813666069d1ccbfef302.jpg

Joseph - King of Dreams (2000)

Oh my, it's been long since I saw the King of Dreams, more than a decade. But it really was a great movie and quite faithful to the original story in the Bible. Anyone else miss these style of hand-drewn animations nowadays?

The Grinch 8/10

Spoiler

I like the animation but I kinda want more buildup to Grinch's past and the friendship  between him and cindy lou. 

Hell Comes To Frog Town. 

That movie. is. freaking. awesome. I don't get why it seems so obscure, it should be remembered as a great 80s classic! 
The story is just the right amount of weird, the costumes were awesome, the villains were a little weak but the ride was so fun I don't even care. 
I can't even think of that dance of the three snakes scene without having a fit of laughter. :squee: 

The best part about it was the two lead characters, I loved seeing them together and I wish the movie could have gone on for a bit longer so we could see their relationship explored more. 

And the main hero is just a big lovable dork, I can't help but have a little bit of a crush on him. He's so funny. 

It's too bad the sequels suck big fat globs of horse manure. :( It's like the writer of this movie took a look at his first movie and instead of patting himself on the back for a job well done as he should have, he thought to himself, "The next should look and sound like it was plunged out of a toilet." I like to think the actors jumped ship when they smelled what was coming, it would certainly explain why they were all replaced. In any case, I won't be watching those ever. so, for now, Hell comes to frog town is still the last movie I've seen. Until I watch Death Before Dishonor tomorrow. ;)