Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

The last movie I saw is a German thriller called 'Antibodies' that I watched on Netflix instant watch.

It's an excellent film but warnings for the following 1. It's in German, so if you don't speak the language you will have to read subtitles 2. there is gore, sex, sexuality and disturbing matter such as a serial killer who talks about killing and molesting his past children victims. The quality of the film is great and the main actors did a first-rate job. If you like thrillers or horror films and consider my warnings I would recommend this.

Zoo keeper :(

This made me laugh :lol: Although I'm sorry for your sake :blush: My dad and I tried to watch Last Action Hero tonight but we just couldn't get through it so I didn't bother counting it. My dad fell asleep! LOL

Oh, goodness... I watched "The Human Centipede" on Netflix two nights ago... and I regret it. o_o

You know there's a sequel right? It comes out on DVD on Valentines Day. lol (Not joking, sadly)

Edited by RainbowDolly
  • Brohoof 1

I don't watch a lot of movies. Last movie I saw in theater was probably Black Swan, which was really good. We watched Beetlejuice for Halloween, and we are going to watch Scott Pilgrim for Valentine's Day.

• 4 weeks later...