Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

The last one I saw was The Avengers and wow was it amazing. Just the fact that all the heroes were all together was an amzing site. I also like the fact that they incorporated a fight scene between Captain America,Thor and Iron Man. A fight scene between heroes was long overdue.

Just watched Transformers: Dark of the Moon. So predictible, rushed ending too, but it was kind of fun to watch, it was at least better than Revenge of the Fallen, which I barely got halfway through... :/

The Immortals. Thank god it was just a Netflix rental... absolutely lousy in every way. How many times do we need to see Mickey Rourke messily eating and getting crumbs in his beard? Why can't someone make a GOOD movie based on Greek Mythology?

(edited)

On theaters, The Avengers, which was pretty good, I liked it.

And yesterday I watched a bit of the Goofy Troop movie at the Friday movie stream. I never paid much attention to the Goofy show, so I just played around until the pony videos.

Edited by Flutterash

Dark Shadows, and it was an alright movie. It's just that it takes a long time establishing various points that it makes the movie feel flat till' the very last 10 minutes or so of the film, when we finally get to the climax of everything.

[media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM48Y1oq214[/media]

Last movie I watched.

Haha, that was actually the last movie I watched there to like a week ago with some friends! :)

Das Boot (1981)

Posted Image

Follow the crew of the German U-boat U-96 as they patrol the Atlantic Ocean in 1942. Their mission is to disrupt Allied shipping and convoys, but the German U-boats have finally begun to lose their edge in the Battle of the Atlantic.

This film excellently portrays what the German submariner goes through in dealing with filth, boredom and terror as well as maintaining both his sanity and professionalism as a soldier.

• Brohoof 1

Last movie I saw in theaters was The Avengers. Last movie I watched was V for Vendetta. V for Vendetta is now one of my all time favorite films.