Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

*Searched and didn't see another thread like this*I saw The Grey today.I really liked it since it didn't follow hollywood conventions.

Especially the ending how he ends up dying, I'm a sucker when movies pull that kind of stuff

Edited by Twilight Sparkle
Tags
  • Brohoof 12

300 was on yesterday, so I watched it ;)

Its actully quite good, the only reason I watched it is for the meme.

I saw Chronicle the other day. It was pretty awesome but its one of those 'found footage' movies. Sometimes that works well but Chronicle really didn't need to be. Still good though!

Howl's moving castle ;D ~

That's a good one! I love Ghibli movies.

Last movie I saw was Chronicle. It was an interesting concept but I don't really like how it ended. I'd give it a 6/10 because while it was entertaining, it wasn't particularly memorable to me and had no emotional impact on me whatsoever. (Though I did hear some girls behind me crying)

• Brohoof 8

Corpse Bride. I'm not much of a movie watcher but I've watched a lot more since Starlighty came to live with me. She's as big of a movie nerd as I am a gaming nerd.

Next we'll be watching Tales of Despereaux or Flushed Away.

• Brohoof 3

I saw Chronicle the other day. It was pretty awesome but its one of those 'found footage' movies. Sometimes that works well but Chronicle really didn't need to be. Still good though!

I saw that the other day too, Kyreth. It was a pretty good movie, one of the best I've seen using the "behind a camera" perspective.
  • Brohoof 2