Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

Just watched this the another night after a few years, even better years later.

God's sake man, this movie is hilarious, based on one of my all-time favourite sitcoms. If you're American and try to watch this, most of it will go over you head, guaranteed. Anyone who wishes to challenge that is more than welcome to! :D

6127F0gK7kL._SS500.jpg

Saw Solo: a Star Wars Story at the theaters earlier ago. It was certainly great watching it, getting to see the backstory behind how Han Solo came to be and whatnot :ooh: .

Also we all told you so that "he" didn't die :icwudt: ...

I finally broke down and watched "My Little Pony; The Movie."

I put off watching it for so long because I had heard such awful things about it and I didn't want to get a bad taste in my mouth from the show and ponies that I adore so much. But I was beyond pleasantly surprised! I really enjoyed it and I'm glad I did. :D

• Brohoof 2

The last movie I watched was Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. It's been a really long time since I've seen this movie. I remember seeing it on TV recently and I decided to give the movie another watch. 

Today I finally saw The Last Jedi, which was a movie that I have been meaning to watch for a while, and honestly despite the controversy I have to say that I really like it.

The last movie I watched was Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey. I remember watching this movie when I was younger on VHS. Seeing the movie again felt very nostalgic and it was still a pretty good movie, in my opinion.