Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

Scout's Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse which despite a lot of people's reviews of it I found it to be hilarious, scary and a fantastic blend of horror, action, and comedy. If you like zombie horror comedies I would definitely recommend it! A film I saw last week I wouldn't recommend is Paranormal Activity The Ghost Dimension, it was an awful final installment and it had the worst special effects and the worst ending.

Edited by MLPFanatic34

Pokemon: The Movie: Black: Victini and Reshiram

238066.jpg

I personally didn't like the movie very much at all... Mostly because the plot failed to really keep me interested, it felt like a whole lot of nothing happened in the movie, I swear there was something wrong with the dialogue, and animation wasn't that good. I think this is the reason why I prefer the Pokemon videogames. Also, must Team Rocket be shoehorned into every movie, and every episode? Talk about repetition.

• Brohoof 1

Well I saw the Dracula film from 1992 with Gary Oldman. I've already seen it before but I thought it'd be a nice watch for Halloween. For some reason I found it more odd than last time I saw it. It might just have been because my friends were laughing to like every single scene, haha. They were complaining about the amount of sex scenes as well but none of them have read the book...

ZeldaSage and I watched 'The Haunting' last night with pizza! It wasn't as scary as I was afraid it would be, which is good, because I'm a chicken! :P But it was a good movie with a good story, and did manage to surprise me at times. ^_^ All in all, it was a fun evening!

sig-4200528.Unfriended-Cybernatural-Movi'

Unfriended. Was worth the hype.

sig-4200528.the-first-paranormal-activit

Paranormal Activtity: The Ghost Dimesion. A perfect ending to the series

I agree with you on Unfriended, but I just didn't find Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension as great as the other Paranormal Activity movies.

Just watched "To Kill A Mockingbird" (1962). It's a great movie. The court session was simple enough for most audience to understand, but...

I'M VERY PISSED WHEN THE JURY STILL CONVICTED TOM ROBINSON EVEN THOUGH ALL THE TESTIMONY WAS OBVIOUSLY SAYING THAT TOM WAS INNOCENT D:<