Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

I saw Spectre at the cinema today! It was AWESOME! I think it definitely lived up to the hype. I'll miss Daniel Craig as 007! :( Aww well, at least his reign as James Bond ended so well!

Kindergarten Cop

Nothing amazing overall, but Schwarzenegger makes it quite fun. It felt too long (certain parts could've been cut or shortened), and the ending doesn't quite wrap everything up,

Well five days ago I watched V for Vendetta, because of this quote. (Also because it's a great movie)

"Remember, remember! The fifth of November, The Gunpowder treason and plot; I know of no reason Why the Gunpowder treason Should ever be forgot!"

• Brohoof 1

I watched Aladdin, and now I simply cannot stop quoting the Genie! I don't think I've laughed that hard in a long time! :squee: Robin Williams really stole the show with that character. Rest in peace <3 :(

Edited by Wolves

I actually saw the Peanuts movie, yesterday.  And it felt like my childhood was coming back, reminding me why I miss being young.

Is it worth seeing in theaters? Because I really want to see it, the last movie I watched was Orphan (2009) which is a very creepy mystery/suspense movie about a couple that adopt a 9 year old girl who isn't who she says she is.

Last 2 I watched (since I watched them back to back) Speed Racer and Inception. Both great for there own reasons, but I'm adamant to get my parents to watch Inception, I know they'll love it, and I'm personally obsessed with Speed Racer. Well, the movie at least, not the tv series...did anyone like the tv series?

I finally watched a movie, in the first time in....forever. It was Inside Out and....that movie...is amazing. It made me laugh, cry and feel wonderful all at once. The animation is stunning and the characters are so incredibly varied that it made for amazing creativity. This has taken the spot as my favorite Pixar film. :)

• Brohoof 2

Terminator 2: Judgement Day. Loved that movie!

Sweet, me too. That movie is amazing :squee:

Anyway, I watched The Avengers: Age of Ultron last night, for the third time. I absolutely LOVE it! Although it is hardly the kind of movie I would watch repetitively, day after day without getting tired of it, it's just awesome! I'm so glad I got to see it again eventually.

• Brohoof 1