Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

I got coerced into watching "Idiocracy" today. Much to my shocked amazement I loved it! I fully expected to hate it with a passion. Comedy of this type isn't usually my cup of tea, but Idiocracy's ripping satire really entertained! How can anyone hate a movie that has a character actually named Beef Supreme?

How To Train Your Dragon. I can't wait for the actual TV show that's supposed to air this year and the sequel in 2014. It's going to be amazing!!! ...hopefully...

(edited)

Well my mum has lots of movies on her laptop so heres a damn list

The Lorax

Fantastic Mr Fox (Love these movies)

Transformers Dark Of The Moon (My bro chose it :D)

Also my dad watched Men In Black 3

Edited by ϟ Sonic Boom ϟ

I went and watched Chronicle last week. It was simply epic.

I want to watch that soooo bad. Or the new batman movie.

The last movie i saw recently was called 'Cursed'

The Grey. Oh my god, that was so badass. Liam Neeson totally punches out a fucking wolf and doesn't give a shit.

The Avengers. I was kinda disappointed. This is exactly the reason why you don't let yourself get overhyped by anything. At first i didn't expect anything from the movie and would have probably enjoyed it more that way but everyone kept going about how amazing the film is. It's an ok film, but it seems that people are just impressed by it because it's not as bad as they suspected.

It was good. Some of the jokes were funny. Loki and Stark were both really fun characters to watch and the others were good enough too. The action was impressive, but it got bit boring towards the end and the middle part of the movie felt dragged.

Chronicle. I very much recommend this movie to everyone. Its hard to explain but, the movie will make you emotionally attached to the main characters. It has a great plot and the ending is just so heart-breaking.

I saw Prometheus. You know its a prequil to the Alien series? Definatly one of my favorite movie sereis

is it worth going to see in the theaters?

I've been hearing mixed things

is it worth going to see in the theaters?

I've been hearing mixed things

It's a great movie. Just don't go there expecting to see an Alien movie. Although it is a prequel it is nothing like the other movies. I'd rate it about 4.25 stars. The only new movie I've seen this year that might be better is the Avengers.