Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

Death Race and Death Race 2000

Despite "Death Race" being based off of "Death Race 2000" there's  quite a few notable differences. In the newer one, they're on a closed circuit that circles a prison and there's no pedestrians to hit. Meanwhile in Death Race 2000, they're driving across the US, picking up points while hitting civilians on their journey....There's actually a few funny bits in 2000 where one character drives by a Hospital and the nurses roll out all the Geriatric patients in wheelchairs into the path of the racers....Since it's an "Annual" event and some places like the hospital "plan" for it.

Also in the newer one they're criminals on death row basically, and if they win 3 times they go free....but that never happens...So they race other criminals, and they're vehicles are armed with various weaponry....much like a Twisted Metal game and they try taking each other out..

Brave Little Toaster. I forgot how good it was

Oh God. I was scared of that when I was a kid :') The clown scene is horrible.

Last film I watched was We're The Millers.

Edited by Conspiracy.
  • Brohoof 1

In Time. That movie was so depressing, but it really gets you to think about life a lot.

Edited by Quartzy

The last one I watched was Halo 5: Guardians (okay, so its not an actual movie, but I watched the whole campaign with no commentary to distract me, so it was a very cinematic experience; can't wait to play it myself!)

I recently saw Kung Fu Panda 3... It did not suck. I enjoyed it. Not as good in some parts like in the previous films. Still pretty good movie all over. Resolution was good too. Full circle... Everything comes full circle.