GrooveBroove

Mega Thread Last Movie You Watched?

Went and saw Deapool on the weekend. As we're taking our seats though, a woman comes in and asks "Is this the showing for How To Be Single?"

I have no idea how she couldn't tell considering 1) they tell you which theatre your movie is in when they hand you your ticket, 2) it's written on the ticket and 3) the name of the movie showing is displayed in bright red above the doors to each theatre. Though just imagine the look on her face if she had no idea right up until Deadpool started making blood fly.

The-Silence-of-the-Lambs-0720.jpg

The Silence of the Lambs

paranorman.jpg

ParaNorman

tumblr_nswd8mylUL1sgkne4o4_r1_500.gif

The Corpse Bride

B012Q8WL6O-0.jpg

Peanuts

10696270_869521363072513_660834373429019

Annabelle
Edited by Ulrik Raben

Meh. I prefer Ever After: A Cinderella Story. It was okay but it didn't really do anything amazing in my opinion.

The Land Before Time. I loved this movie as a kid. A Don Bluth classic. 

The Land Before Time. I loved this movie as a kid. A Don Bluth classic. 

I've never actually seen it. There are loads of films I missed out on when I was a kid. I should watch it.

I went to see Kung Fu Panda 3 the other day. Not as good as the first two but Kai was a much cooler enemy than I expected. The trailers didn't do him justice.

Gods Of Egypt - Everything from the horrible acting, cheesy story, and laughable special effects all add up to a movie that is so bad, it becomes an unintentional comedy, out of 10.

I watched The Walk today.

The-Walk-2015-Movie.jpg

Edited by Shawn Parks

Kung Fu Panda 3. Dreamworks pulled off a third installment beautifully. It's really great to see Po's character development from each movie. I wonder if there is going to be a fourth -- and if so, I wonder how he's going to progress from there. :) 

(edited)

Mamma Mia. My gay best friend made me watch it with him :P

I didn't really like it. It's just a bunch of middle-aged women squealing like hyenas occasionally singing irrelevant ABBA songs.

Edited by Conspiracy.

(edited)

Goosebumps, and I really enjoyed it. It was better than I was hoping it would be, far exceeding my expectations! :) I think it might just one of my new favourites. The lead character was slightly bland yet still likeable; the villain was cool (and pretty damn creepy considering the movie's PG rating), and the other characters were quite interesting. It was also very well paced, in my opinion. Highly enjoyable. :squee: (This kind if turned into a mini review, haha! :P)

Edited by Wolves

John Wick was the last movie I watched. Really good movie, I'd definitely recommend giving it a watch!