Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

The last movie I watched was Balto. I remember seeing this movie when I was very little. Seeing this movie again felt so nostalgic, after not seeing it for such a long time.

• Brohoof 1

The Hobbit: Battle of the five Armies.

It was about time I got around to watching it. A really great movie though. Top notch. The ending was a little meh. But I suppose it's a good series in terms of following the storyline. Then again, I don't even think Legolas was in the original novels for that series.

Orlando Bloom is still awesome though. Haha

• Brohoof 1

Last film I watched was Godzilla (the original Japanese one), I managed to find it in HMV, I was swithering about whether or not to get it, but I read the back and saw that it was the proper version, not the bastardised hatchet-job that the Americans made it into after they edited the heart and soul out of it.

• Brohoof 1

The last Movie i watched was " The Return of Swamp Thing ", which was surprisingly good. For its time. I wouldnt recommend it to anyone, because it isnt that great, but for me the Movie was good.  :)

I heard that it was a comedy Version of Swamp Thing and i feared that it would be like Superman 3, with to much Jokes but...the Movie isnt actually that different from the original Swamp Thing.

It is a little bit more light hearted and has some joke scenes, but its way less as in Superman 3 and has still more serious scenes.

The special effects were great and Swamp Thing looks much better, with the new costume.

hardcorehenry_quad50-lores-1200x900.jpg

A joint American/Russian movie that's filmed like a First Person Shooter, silent protagonist and all.

Cyborg Henry and his immortal mad scientist pal Jimmy work together to save Henry's wife from the clutches of psycho psychic Akon and his army of mercenaries. Guns, guts, glory. It's the love child of Postal & Just Cause. And it was made possible by Indygogo.

Funnily enough, the only thing that outnumbers the crowdfunders are the number of strippers in the film.