Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

Hobo With A Shotgun

The most goriest film I've seen in a very long time, yet it felt like the ending was a bit rushed. I suggest that nobody at a young age, should watch this film, it's downright gruesome. Still, it's a decent film to watch if you're into those kind of movies.

The Human Centipede II and I gotta say, somehow it''s better than the original. Not sure how...but it is.

They were both terrible xD

I Just finished watching all 7 saw movies in one sitting, man it was fun, not great movies, but i do love them.

The Human Centipede II and I gotta say, somehow it''s better than the original. Not sure how...but it is.

They were both terrible. The second was just more violent. XD

They were both terrible xD

I Just finished watching all 7 saw movies in one sitting, man it was fun, not great movies, but i do love them.

They're really bad too, but entertaining.

For me, it was Castle In The Sky, and I'm just popping in the first LoTR movie. :)

I saw the cover for the book it's based on. It's much more creepy than I imagined :unsure:

I like the story, the point of the story is what I like the most, because I actually wished I could be treated like her when she entered the other world.... and then I was like "Un-wish Un-wish UN-WISH"