Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

Guardian  of  galaxy Vol.2 10/10

It was better than the first one. 

Kong 9/10

Need more exotic creatures!

Alien: Covenant

Just saw it yesterday in the cinema. I'd recommend it. It's a significant improvement over Prometheus. It still has the philosophical elements of Prometheus, but it's a lot more coherent. The lore behind the Alien series is actually quite interesting. Plus this one actually has Xenomorphs in it. And they're scary! :love:

Yesterday morning I watched The Seven-Per-Cent Solution, a movie adapted from a Sherlock Holmes novel. :) Robert Duvall, one of my favorite actors, stars as Dr. Watson.

Sevenpercentsolution1976.89647_112320160

Amélie (2001)

Resultado de imagen para amelie

I enjoyed it, it's not my favorite and I feel like it tries too hard to be cute and whimsical, but for the most part it works. I can see why a lot of people love it so much, I recommend it if you want to have fun with a film and end up feeling good, just accept what you get and don't try to make sense of it :twi:

The last two I saw were Alien: Covenant and Inglorious Basterds. I'd highly recommend them if you're into the Alien series and Quentin Tarantino, respectively.

(edited)

Finally saw Alien: Covenant.

Sad to say it's the most disappointing theatrical release of 2017 so far, at least for me. I'm saying this as a huge fan of the Alien franchise. Ridley Scott has lost his touch...

Edited by Halberd

Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest. I'm going to see the new movie tomorrow and this one was on Syfy earlier in the afternoon so I was like hey, why not?