Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

Saw PotC 5 the other day, best in the series IMO. Tied up every loose end with 3 and 4, and brought back that classic humor from 1 & 2, toned up for the audience that grew up on the series.

(edited)

Lego: Batman: eh..okay(=__=)/10

The Founder should have named "the founder": 10/10

Spoiler

Exaggeration or not, this movie had literately change my view about McDonald.  Feel sorry for those two real  founders of McDonald. They are being cut throat by this asshole who not only decided  to share the profit but literately strip their dreams away.But the movie really shows how  brutal the  business world can be. 

Edited by TBD

(edited)

Seen a number of movies in the past few weeks, so I'll list them all and my short opinion on them as I'm too lazy to do a review.

Back to the Future trilogy - Generally liked them, but the first one was very good.

Indiana Jones original trilogy - fun, I liked Last Crusade the most

Sausage Party - Boring.

Coraline - pretty good

Mean Girls - good

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs and its sequel - first was not bad, second was a repeat of the first and boring as a result

Arthur Christmas - lame

Crank - It's another one of those fun and mindless action movie, and it works

Edited by Number62

I just finished watching "Lethal Weapon". I still get a little misty when Riggs gives Murtaugh's daughter  his "Special" bullet, to give to her father. He says for her to tell him he 'Doesn't need it any more/".

• Brohoof 1

I saw the new Alien movie. It was pretty good, but I'm not really a big fan of the whole new story they're trying to create with the Prometheus and this. I prefer the old days where Xenomorphs were just an alien species from the planet they went to. The whole god ritual mutant thingy seems kind of silly to me.