Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

I've watched several movies recently with my family while I was down at my grandparents house for Thanksgiving :fluttershy:

The first movie we watched was Skyscraper (2018), then we watched Dante's Peak (1997), and we finished out the night with the original Jumanji (1995). I thought all three were pretty good, and of course any movie with Robin Williams in it is going to be amazing ^_^    

12 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

I've watched several movies recently with my family while I was down at my grandparents house for Thanksgiving :fluttershy:

The first movie we watched was Skyscraper (2018), then we watched Dante's Peak (1997), and we finished out the night with the original Jumanji (1995). I thought all three were pretty good, and of course any movie with Robin Williams in it is going to be amazing ^_^    

He’s one of the best :D

The last movie I watched wasn’t an entire movie, but I watched the ending of Infinity War on TV.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Last week I watched  some Christmas slasher flicks !!!  1.MS. CLAUS, 4 HORROR TALES called  2.Holiday Hell, 3. Slay Belles and last the Elf ! Ms. Claus was good why? the fact you never see a Christmas text from the killer ?  Second one had good short stories like  Doll face, possessed Rabbi Doll, A drug addict murderous Santa husband and last the town of Witches! 3. Slay Belles was humorous  when the girls tried to make a fake You tube like videos then visit Santa Land and try to rob a magical looking wizard who claims he's St. Nick for real it was awesome!  Why well the girls looked like they dressed from magical girls anime which  it kicked ass. The last one was alright it was kind of a carbon copy of the Ginger dead man as the Elf couldn't really be the best Chucky doll I say the better one for Christmas goes to the cookie cutter Chucky the GingerDeadman !

Edited by rainbowdashacademy

9 hours ago, TheAnimationFanatic said:

Soul (2020) - The lastest Pixar film and my favorite film of 2020. It's funny, it's thought-provoking, it's gorgeous to look at, and it is immensely heartfelt. 10 out of 10

I agree! Soul wasn't what I was expecting at all and I was very impressed by it. 10/10! :squee:

• Brohoof 2