Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

• 2 weeks later...

The Croods: A New Age. It was fun. Great visuals, nice story. I liked how creative they were with their animals, and some jokes made me chuckle.

The Cooler (2003)

I have always liked William H. Macy, he has this 'everyman' charisma to him, a lovable scamp charm. Enjoyed the film too, though the shady Vegas atmosphere and old school jazz-soundtrack were perhaps bit over the top at times. Still, snazzy and pleasant movie

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-04-02 at 4:28 AM, TheAnimationFanatic said:

Godzilla vs Kong (2021)

Simple plot, but very satisfying kaiju action. I hope we see more of this universe. 

8/10.

Agreed I just watched it a few days ago!

Reya and the last Dragon. 

A visual treat in theaters. No it wasn't perfect. But worth the trip on the big screen. 

Plus it deserves to beat out Tom & Jerry at the box office. 

• 3 weeks later...

The Island at the Top of the World (1974). Finally caught up to this one. It bombed at the box office and derailed some cool plans for one of the greatest planned expansions at Disneyland (largely based on the movie). It was fine, not a blow-away, but fine. They should have continued with the Disneyland expansion anyway and not worried about the box office. I mean, Third man on the Mountain inspired the Matterhorn, and just as few remember that movie. 

The Big Year (2011). An unassuming movie that I never expected to like, but I do like it a lot. I've seen it many times and it always delivers. 

On 2021-05-05 at 2:57 PM, Tropical Melody said:

Death Wish I (1974) and Death Wish II (1981).

The Death Wish movies mark the first times my parents sent me packing from the room when I was little. I can see why; I don’t think I’m old enough to watch them even now! I like aspects of them, but Charles Bronson movies have a LOT of grittiness!

As for me, Big Hero 6 was my most recent addition. Definitely more suited to my demographic. :please:

Moments ago, Sithbiscuit said:

The Death Wish movies mark the first times my parents sent me packing from the room when I was little. I can see why; I don’t think I’m old enough to watch them even now! I like aspects of them, but Charles Bronson movies have a LOT of grittiness!

As for me, Big Hero 6 was my most recent addition. Definitely more suited to my demographic. :please:

Charles Bronson : Do you believe in Jesus?

Thug : Yes I do.

Charles Bronson : Well, you're gonna meet him.

• Brohoof 1