Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

Avatar (2009) I liked it and pretty much always have. I keep hearing about all the sequels that are supposedly finished or in production, but I'm not holding my breath forever on speculation and rumors.

Herbie Fully Loaded (2005). I like the Herbie movies and this one carries on the tradition pretty nicely.

Also watched Inside Out (2015). Really a beautiful movie with great characters, but it can be a bit sad sometimes. So I watched Barbie: Life in the Dreamhouse afterwards to cheer myself back up.

On 2021-04-11 at 1:04 PM, TheRockARooster said:

Godzilla V Kong.

10/10

It was the greatest movie that I’ve seen in a years.

I've been meaning to watch that with my brother. I've heard nothing but good things about it. 

The last movie that I watched was Rango (2011)which is easily one of my favourite movies of the past twenty years.

(edited)

White Hunter Black Heart (1990). A really good personal project of Clint Eastwood. Usually when actors make a deal with the studio to earn the rights to make a personal project, the project usually ends up being too offbeat for anyone else. But in this case Clint Eastwood made a nice gem set against the backdrop of filming The African Queen. Eastwood plays a thinly fictionalized equivalent of John Huston out to hunt elephants against some beautiful African scenery.

Storks (2016). Hilarious movie with a lot of charm, originality and flair. It would have been perfect if they’d have left the tacked-on political messages out of it.

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 1

Sorry, guys I couldn't post anymore the truth is the staff changed the servers on this site and for a long time I couldn't post here?  So yeah last movie I WATCHED LAST WEEK WAS  a horror movie called carousHELL it's my little pony meets Hell !

I haven't watched any movies in a little while, but I believe that the last one I did see was a re-watch of Citizen Kane (1941) I bought a physical DVD of the movie so that I can always go back and re-watch it because I really enjoy that movie :BrightMacContent:

• Brohoof 1

I just watched the prequel film to the anime series 'No Game No life'.  Having already watched the series I was expecting more of the same but the film was a very different beast altogether.  The series was light and fun, but the film went to some pretty dark places that I really wasn't prepared for it at all.  It was very good though, and I'll definitely watch it again.

A Quiet Place Part II - A thrilling and emotional followup to the original film. I love how it quietly (pun intended) expands upon the world of the first film without ever losing that sense of intimacy. If ever there was a movie to rush out and see as soon as possible, it's this one. out of 10.

(edited)

The Haunting –

1963 – the original and still the best IMO

1127932263_TheHauntingTitle.thumb.jpg.6c15cad6d181def251499a00fe0166d4.jpg

-

586619883_TheHaunting-01.thumb.jpg.3dbd959fc6b9f699eb09c352cedf2069.jpg

-

The house actually exists and is Ettington Park country house near Stratford-on-Avon, England (not Massachusetts as in the story). It is now a hotel – out of curiousity I checked out how much it would cost to get a room there – £248 a night! :o

1450085998_EttingtonPark.jpg.5acd2772d6b3b6387b9f09c6f4dc4439.jpg

Edited by Tropical Melody
Reason for edit, typos

Superman 3 (1983). I used to think this movie was completely disposable, but it’s really not that bad. It could use a tweak here and there but it has the right feel for a superhero movie. I’d take it over anything nowadays.