Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I watched Godzilla v Kong and it’s so cool and awesome.

This wasn’t the first time that I’ve seen it, wasn’t the second or third time......... it was my FOURTH time seeing this movie.

Edited by TheRockARooster

A Quiet Place Part 2. It was okay; incredibly predictable but I can overlook that. It didn’t annoy me and that’s a pretty amazing thing these days. The first movie was a little more original.

Ice Station Zebra (1968). I’ve always liked this movie. It has a good cast and an interesting story. Patrick McGoohan is at the top of his game in this one.   

(edited)

Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure 

612NHTJ8A3L.jpg 

My first time watching this movie & I thought this was pretty good for a DTV sequel. I'm sure it helped that I love the original Lady and the Tramp. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Peter Rabbit 2. I didn’t like it to be honest. The first movie was okay while not being brilliant, and this one doesn’t even come close. It does itself no favors by beating off-color ‘humor’ into the ground and saturating the targeted juvenile audience with PC sewage that is age-inappropriate and has no bearing on the plot. Originality is non-existent and it relies on cute fluffy CG bunnies to attract audiences. But by now audiences have seen every cute thing imaginable in CG and it isn’t novel anymore. It takes more than clichés and inappropriate political statements aimed at the wrong crowd to make a good movie. Thumbs down.

Jaws (1975). What can I tell ya? It’s a major classic and a great example of Steven Spielberg at the height of his talents. Another great John Williams score too.

Independence Day (1996). I’ve always loved this movie because it always delivers. Here’s a movie that’s just for the fun of it, with minimal lame messages or politics, and a lot of entertainment value with a big budget. Give me more like this, please!

• Brohoof 2

Regarding Henry (1991)

A rich successful lawyer is shot in the head during a convenience store robbery. The rest of the movie is about how he and everybody else copes (or not) with his brain damage and memory loss. Bit too syrupy ending but OK, was nice. :D