Mega Thread Last Movie You Watched?

Reya and the last Dragon. 

A visual treat in theaters. No it wasn't perfect. But worth the trip on the big screen. 

Plus it deserves to beat out Tom & Jerry at the box office. 

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Howl's moving castle ;D ~

*Searched and didn't see another thread like this*I saw The Grey today.I really liked it since it didn't follow hollywood conventions.  

Saving private Ryan. That was a really good movie.

Posted Images

Nightcrawler (2014). Jake Gyllenhaal did a fine job portraying a person whose every action and phrase made me uncomfortable. Good film.

Thunder Force on Netflix. Not bad but not enough to make me break a sweat either. It was harmless, with a few laughs. That's all I needed and exactly what I got.

• Hug 1

• 3 weeks later...

The Island at the Top of the World (1974). Finally caught up to this one. It bombed at the box office and derailed some cool plans for one of the greatest planned expansions at Disneyland (largely based on the movie). It was fine, not a blow-away, but fine. They should have continued with the Disneyland expansion anyway and not worried about the box office. I mean, Third man on the Mountain inspired the Matterhorn, and just as few remember that movie. 

The Big Year (2011). An unassuming movie that I never expected to like, but I do like it a lot. I've seen it many times and it always delivers. 

• Hug 1

Guardians of the Galaxy vol II.

8/10 loved the childish sense of humour

Boss Level 6.5/10.

Good movie, but a little rough around the edges.

On 2021-05-04 at 11:09 AM, Sithbiscuit said:

The Island at the Top of the World (1974).

Vaguely remember it, it was on TV later.

Mine:

Death Wish I (1974) and Death Wish II (1981).

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-05-05 at 2:57 PM, Tropical Melody said:

Death Wish I (1974) and Death Wish II (1981).

The Death Wish movies mark the first times my parents sent me packing from the room when I was little. I can see why; I don’t think I’m old enough to watch them even now! I like aspects of them, but Charles Bronson movies have a LOT of grittiness!

As for me, Big Hero 6 was my most recent addition. Definitely more suited to my demographic. :please:

• Hug 1

Moments ago, Sithbiscuit said:

The Death Wish movies mark the first times my parents sent me packing from the room when I was little. I can see why; I don’t think I’m old enough to watch them even now! I like aspects of them, but Charles Bronson movies have a LOT of grittiness!

As for me, Big Hero 6 was my most recent addition. Definitely more suited to my demographic. :please:

Charles Bronson : Do you believe in Jesus?

Thug : Yes I do.

Charles Bronson : Well, you're gonna meet him.

• Brohoof 1
  • Smile 1

The Hitcher (1986) - 7/10

I think the last time I watched this it was on VHS. Holds up surprisingly well for a film of its age. Far better than other films of the same age I've revisited recently.

Avatar (2009) I liked it and pretty much always have. I keep hearing about all the sequels that are supposedly finished or in production, but I'm not holding my breath forever on speculation and rumors.

• Yay 1
  • Hug 1

Herbie Fully Loaded (2005). I like the Herbie movies and this one carries on the tradition pretty nicely.

Also watched Inside Out (2015). Really a beautiful movie with great characters, but it can be a bit sad sometimes. So I watched Barbie: Life in the Dreamhouse afterwards to cheer myself back up.

• Smile 1
  • Hug 1

On 2021-04-11 at 1:04 PM, TheRockARooster said:

Godzilla V Kong.

10/10

It was the greatest movie that I’ve seen in a years.

I've been meaning to watch that with my brother. I've heard nothing but good things about it. 

The last movie that I watched was Rango (2011)which is easily one of my favourite movies of the past twenty years.

• Hug 1