Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

Last movie I've seen would have to be the Green Lanturn.........Great movie, for sure the ending points to a secound movie comeing out witch I would love to see

We Need to Talk About Kevin... and it was awesome :D

Isn't that the movie where the kid is messed up and really violent?

Anyway, last movie I watched was Dawn Of The Dead which I have seen multiple times but it never gets old.

Isn't that the movie where the kid is messed up and really violent?

Anyway, last movie I watched was Dawn Of The Dead which I have seen multiple times but it never gets old.

Yeah, but it was done REALLY well. It's not that he's really violent though, but I can't argue with messed up.

The last movie I saw in theaters was John Carter. Even though it got really bad reviews, I thought it was a wonderful movie. I feels like a cheezy dime store sci fi novel plot, but it was based off of a cheezy dime store novel (The Barsoom series, by Edgar Rice Burroughs, the same guy who wrote the Tarzan books), so that is kind of the point. I loved it. It's not supposed to be taken too seriously. Instead, it is kind of a tribute to classic sci fi.

The last movie I actually saw was Crash. It is a really good indy film with a lot of big name stars in it. For those who don't know, it starts with a car crash. It is all about how every person affects everyone around them. One action starts a chain reaction and changes everyone's lives.

For me it would be The Hunger Games. I had to watch it two times to confirm for myself how it didn't capture the novel as a whole. Now don't get me wrong I liked the film and the reviews speak for themselves. I just wished that it had been more bigger.

And that's all I have to say about that. Getting into debate with this isn't going to be worth it anyway.

Spaceballs. But I never finished it, it was more of a spur of the moment thing to relieve some boredom and now I'm done with it. Though I should finish watching it, been years since I last sat down and watched the whole thing. I'm more of a cartoon guy so watching anything but usually doesn't do it for me no matter how good it may be.

I saw the hunger games yesterday, or at least I tried to. The movie has gotten so popular that just about everyone time it shows the whole movie teather is packed with 12 year old fan girls that don't know how to stay quiet for 5 minutes, other than that the movie was amazing.

Cars actually. I was downloading TF2 and it takes like 11 hours to download, so to spend the last 2 hours I watched Cars. Its my favorite Pixar movie, which is no surprise, considering I love anything Southern/Country, and that movie has a whole lot of "accent" in it, so to speak ;)

Last Movie I went to see was "The Lorax".

We went to see it with my wife, Skysong, Batsie, Shankveld and her Fiancé at our first South Ontario brony meet-up.

It was a good movie and an interesting expansion on the book. *thumbs up* go see it! :P