(edited)

Delete this thread please.

Edited by Lord Magnus

If you haven't seen Neil Patrick Harris playing himself in the Harold and Kumar series, you're sorely missing out. He also had a decent role in Starship Troopers, which is just a fun movie altogether, and of course played Doogie Howser when he was younger.

All I can really say on NPH is that I think he's a very talented actor with a great mind for comedy.

I know Neil voicing Spider-Man once.Other than that i know him as Barney Stinson.I also agree that he is an awesome actor :D. I also did see him in the Smurfs trailer.That's all i know.

when-im-sad-i-stop-being-sad-and-be-awes

I love Neil Patrick Harris! He's awesome! I remember him being in Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. But other than the other things mentioned, I can't think of anything....

He is an awesome actor, I love his role in Herald and Kumar. Just generally a funny person all together, and his singing isn't half bad.

Speaking of his role in Batman: The Brave And The Bold, I have a little story for you all. And it was just the day before my older sister's birthday.

You see, I was chillin' on TV Tropes and looking up various Batman shows because that's just how Stella rolls, ya'll. B:TAS, Batman Beyond, all that good stuff. Then I found this little series called Batman: The Brave And The Bold or something like that and I went through the character list. Went through the heroes, some of the villains like the Joker, Clock King and all, yawned n' scrolled down. Then I saw it.

The Music Meister: Voiced By Neil Patrick Harris

AJ-stretch.gif?1326549875

A supervillain? Voiced by Neil Patrick Harris? AND HIS POWER IS TO MAKE IMPROMPTU MUSICALS HAPPEN?!!? THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY THIS COULD BE ANYTHING OTHER THAN A COMPLETE WINFEST NO WAY

Incidentally, that's also how I pitched it to my sister. We watched it together. It was a good birthday present.

Can't say I have ever seen him in Doogie Howser or playing that villain in the Batman cartoon, or even Starship Troopers. But, I absolutely love him in the Harold and Kumar movies, and love him even more in HIMYM as Barney Stinton.

I know Neil voicing Spider-Man once.

Yeah, in Spider-Man: The New Animated Series. That's the only type of voice acting I've heard from him, but he's still pretty good. :3