Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Caption the avatar above you.

Captain Marvelous

"Doctor? I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what you're talking about; I'm a bloody clock maker, and no, I don't want any apples."

Edited by Zoop
  • Brohoof 1

With a feminine wave of my hand, I shall cast your paradox clones through the warp gate of time, forever sealing your fate as a prisoner of the space-time continuum and henceforth locking your soul within the very prison of...

Uh... I mean...

Magic.

Edited by Pony Joe
  • Brohoof 4

I never say a word. Except that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one. And that one.

• Brohoof 1