Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Find Out what are you like (Quiz)

~Starlight~

What are you like?  

136 users have voted

1. 1. What were/are like in school?

• A : Skipped every lesson, it is not like I need school or anything!
    • B : Sat at the back of class... day dreaming.
    • C : Made everyone laugh at any cost!
    • D : Doodles, everyday doodles!
    • E : Sat at the front of the class with my hand up!
    • F : Getting good grades of course!
    • G : Smoking at the back of the bike sheds...
    • H: OTHER
  2. 2. What are you like now?

• A : Being popular!
    • B : Writing, fan-fics and hopefully I am going to be an author...
    • C : I am a normal worker who is a class clown / I am a comedian!
    • D : Drawring ponies for people on the internet...
    • E : I am in a clever and well paid job!
    • F : I am on the outskirts of politics!
    • G : I am living in a normal house with an average job...
    • H : OTHER
  3. 3. What is your dream job?

• A : Actor/Model/Dancer... so what I want to be on TV!
    • B : A famous author so that people enjoy reading my books!
    • C : On a stage making people laugh!
    • D : An artist for MLP or Manga books
    • E : Discover a cure for cancer!
    • F : Being a leader of a political party!
    • G : As long as I get payed I don't really mind...
    • H : OTHER
  4. 4. Who is your favourite pony?

• A : Rainbow Dash / Rarity
    • B : Spike
    • C : Pinkie Pie
    • D : Fluttershy
    • E : Twilight
    • F : Celestia
    • G : Why would I watch a kids programe?
    • H : Applejack wait I mean OTHER
  5. 5. How do you feel you could change?

• A : I am too perfect to change!
    • B : Maybe l could've listened more in school
    • C : Thought of more jokes in my little life
    • D : Work on something else apart from drawings...
    • E : Done more extra clubs!
    • F : Done better at school...
    • G : Maybe I could have done more work...
    • H : Other

Hey Frozen here!

I have been working on this for ages and I think it looks great! So please have a go and post your results below  Thanks!

Quiz rules

1) These are not 100% accurate so don't be offended

2) This is for fun, so treat it like that!

3) It is multiple choice questions just in case you want to to more than 1.

4) Complete the quiz

5) Count your results!

Mostly A 

You are very popular! You normally hang around with a crowd, you think the most of yourself, but may not have done or be doing to well in school. Sometimes you look back and wish you didn't do some stuff, but most of the time you love yourself. You are the opposite of modest and are always the trend setter or the follower. A way you could have improved is don't be to full of yourself, go to lessons and make some other friends! It does not matter on a appearance!

Mostly B

You are the class day dreamer, you re-cap ideas and jot them down at any point. You may not have listened / listen to well in class as much as you have wished, but your ideas have helped you at some points. Sometimes you are quiet but at other times you let loose of you idea's like a rainbow! You love writing things like Fan-Fics and like hearing opinions of them; you like things to be perfect most of the time but sometimes you like things being scruffy. You could improve by listening more, sometimes you can learn more by listening!

Mostly C

You are/were the class clown! You love to make people laugh and tell jokes all the time! Whatever it take to be in the spotlight you will have. At school you were popular but the 'popular' people did not approve of you making a fool of yourself but you didn't care too much! You could improve by listening, be yourself but sometimes it is not the right moment to tell a joke!

Mostly D

You are a born artist! You love to draw, even on your school books, whatever it takes to draw a picture! Though you love drawing at times you may not like 'art' it may be because you draw in a different style or you find it boring! Sometimes you did not get great marks but you did not care too much. You make quite a few friends but are quite quiet. You may take requests online at times, but the best thing you love is praise! You could improve by trying to look out for inspiration! Anything can in inspire an artist!

Mostly E

You are a clever bunny aren't you! You are ready for any challenge, wherever you get an option you always take the harder way and clear it successfully! You don't have as many friends as you wish you could have but this does not mean you are quiet! You are ready for most things and you always want to achieve the best in life! Top tip, try and calm down and make some friends! :) Keep up the A+ work but be sociable in the process!

Mostly F

You are a leader, you get great grades and your family are proud of you, sometimes you can be a bit rash but you try and make friends with everyone! You love getting your point across and hearing praise. You sometimes can be a teachers pet but you still have a few friends never the less! You love hearing your own voice at times and don't pay attention to other peoples points. Top tip, calm yourself down and keep going, sometimes hold back a bit though!

Mostly G

You have obviously had a bad life... It is quite sad when people end up like this, but I had to put it on the quiz because it does happen. Sometimes you don't care about harming yourself which can be a threat. You are now a normal person like everyone else, but sometimes you wish you could have changed your childhood to make it better. Top tip, don't look back, because there is great stuff up a head!

I got Mostly Cs so I want to know what you got!! :) So get posting!

(I made all this quiz up just so you know!)

• Brohoof 7

B-H(will probably get a G in the future)-G-D-F and G

So, I'm the G type? I wouldn't really identify myself with a single one of these option, to be honest. There are never options that I can relate to in these quizzes it feels like...

I am definitely well F and E. I never back down from a challenge and plus I try to be good friends with anyone that I meet.

This is one fun quiz, how wonderful! :)

• Brohoof 1

B-H(will probably get a G in the future)-G-D-F and G

So, I'm the G type? I wouldn't really identify myself with a single one of these option, to be honest. There are never options that I can relate to in these quizzes it feels like...

I know! I always do things like this and they are never like me! I may add some more in the future so you can have another go, I had many more it just took longer to type... :3

I was all like "OH NO YOU DI'ANT!" when I read "Applejack oh I meant other" hahaha! 

But still, having fun, telling jokes and daydreaming are like the main things I do with my time. Livin' da good life while still doing an effort for school :D

• Brohoof 2

I was all like "OH NO YOU DI'ANT!" when I read "Applejack oh I meant other" hahaha! 

But still, having fun, telling jokes and daydreaming are like the main things I do with my time. Livin' da good life while still doing an effort for school biggrin.png

What I had to put Best pony somewhere there! I just thought if people did not like the others (Of course they wouldn't Aj is best pony) they could click AJ! Also she did not match any of them... :( Poor best pony!

• Brohoof 1

Mostly D... and I'm not even a very good artist... I do tend to doodle a lot though... I really need to work on something besides my drawings smile.png

Cool results! I did not think many people would get D so that is quite cool! :3 but sometimes drawings are good for the brain, and this can make you clever too :)

that´s hard to say...

B

H

A/F

C

G

I got everything, I can do everything therefore, obey!

(nice siggy there, except for that middle part, if you allow ._.)

:) You know you like the troll really! Don't lie to yourself, c'mon it is coming to you! No I am joking but great results quite random but really good anyways :3

smile.png You know you like the troll really! Don't lie to yourself, c'mon it is coming to you! No I am joking but great results quite random but really good anyways :3

reading mind again ph34r.png ...

it takes a lot to be a good troll, it takes heart, it takes... passion? you should be good... I think, idk, I´m outa here *jets off*

• Brohoof 1

Got D almost the entire time. biggrin.png What's weird is that's almost me to the T! Thanks for making this! Tis awesome! 

Filler Filler FIller biggrin.png

Well I am glad that you like it! I think that the doodles one is hard to get too! But anyways thanks you and I am very glad you like it!

• Brohoof 1

Frozen, what have you done?

This test creates too many crossbreeds

I am D-type. I guess that fits, I am an artist. :P

Who am I kidding, I am not an artist.

100% G.

Makes me sad and amused at the same time, just fuckin look at me, listening to idm everyday and lurking internets, drinking cough meds and playing Assassin's Creed for my kicks.

kekekeke ^____^

Mostly got H. By quite a large margin, actually. More than half. I got two Cs and one E and F, though! I guess I'm a mixture of all three of those. 

Also, I think there's a problem on the fourth question. You see, a technical non pony and a non fan favorite secondary character are considered valid answer choices, while the correct my preferred answer choice has a moderately derogatory description tag. This is belittling to those who appreciate ponies other than the selection given and continue the rampant underappreciation of them and their role in the show.

I am of course speaking of Snips and Snails. 

I feel so bad that everyone is getting G! Just remember the quiz is not 100% accurate! I am really sorry if I offended you! This is all just fun! :)

G-friend reporting in. I had chosen only 2 of them, but the other choices complement the description of the G-friend quite well. Oh well, the world needs mediocrity and I suppose I have to bear that destiny...

Mostly G

You have obviously had a bad life... It is quite sad when people end up like this, but I had to put it on the quiz because it does happen. Sometimes you don't care about harming yourself which can be a threat. You are now a normal person like everyone else, but sometimes you wish you could have changed your childhood to make it better. Top tip, don't look back, because there is great stuff up a head!

Damn, this hit me right in the feels...

post-787-0-01193600-1367149977.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Well I got B, G, H, A, F xP

Looks like I'm mixed so I can't choose one lol, neat quiz though x) May not be accurate but you sure did a hell of a job typing all this out!

It was fun though!

Thanks! It took me awhile but I think it looks great now it is finished, but personally I could have added more options but I felt lazy!

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

"You are the class day dreamer, you re-cap ideas and jot them down at any point. You may not have listened / listen to well in class as much as you have wished, but your ideas have helped you at some points. Sometimes you are quiet but at other times you let loose of you idea's like a rainbow! You love writing things like Fan-Fics and like hearing opinions of them; you like things to be perfect most of the time but sometimes you like things being scruffy. You could improve by listening more, sometimes you can learn more by listening!"

Mostly right. I was not a daydreamer in class, I had a 4.0 throughout high school. Fanfic stuff is right, besides I'm kinda tentative about what the response will be once I get one published. The rest is right, though.

I got H, what the frac does that even mean. This quiz definitely didn't work for me. Then again I had a rather "different" childhood than most. I don't have a category I guess.

F,G,H,A,E.

I was kind of the loner who mostly focused on his school work and kept his head down. It's something I regret and am trying to change now that I'm in college (put G because it fits my summer position). My dream job is pilot, and as such flying is something close to me, and Rainbow Dash is my favorite pony.

(edited)

I got B,H,H,A,H so I am Mostly H. Well guess I don't get a result. But then again results are really mainstram ya know *puts on a pair of Ray Ban's*.

Edited by AtDawnTheySquee