Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

BIG NEWS FOR EQUESTRIA GIRLS.

Sir.Flutter Hooves

That sure sounds a lot like "where no man has gone before" at the start. I'm not sure if it's a coincidence, or a reference. This doesn't sound too bad, and would explain why season 4 is later. I guess this proves that EG is just a short thing, and not an entire series?

Edited by StarVision

I really don't want this made. This is not MLP. I have never been a fan of humanized ponies. I hope it doesn't release. Only good thing that came out of it is parodies.

I'm so eager to see this, not because I think it will be particularly good, but just because it seems so - interesting!

Does anyone know the release date?

I really don't want this made. This is not MLP. I have never been a fan of humanized ponies. I hope it doesn't release. Only good thing that came out of it is parodies.

Well, technically the show hasn't come out yet, so it might be good. You can't yet know if the only good thing about it is it's parodies.

It Probably won't be good, but aren't bronies supposed to be open minded?

• Brohoof 2

Sorry to come back and reply to the same thread twice, but I just thought of something that would make Twilight losing her crown be a very big problem. Her crown appeared to be like her element, so they might have put the Element of Magic INTO her crown. It would be really bad if she lost that, right? So of course she would try to go get it! You guys have probably all thought of this, but for those who hadn't, that may be the reason they send her chasing after her crown. ;)

• Brohoof 5

Still not something that interests me, but at least the phrase "animated special"  implies that this is a one time deal and not an ongoing series, so it won't take time and energy away from writing/animating Season 4.

Woo, they finally have a reason, albeit a crappy one. Despite this, I still cannot seem to become interested. Yes, I will check it out, because despite my lack of interest as a whole, I am still curious. I just do not expect this to be that great though. It just feels like a market filler until season 4. That is, if it is a series. Hopefully it isn't. I just do not see it lasting very long if so.

Edited by Kyoshi

My thinking? We shall simply be let down. Because they are legally bound from actually reading our fanfiction, they don't realize that the best of us bronies have already Been There, Done That, and most likely better than they'll do it. We'll feel the experience of reading a not-bad-but-not-top-tier fanfaction.