Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc An Unexpected Trip to the Human World (OOC - No longer accepting!)

Hypn0ticD

(edited)

I actually made the second character (Sean Williams) so I could even things out a bit...so...eeyup.

Okay, here is how it would work.

Everyone but Pripyat Pony would be a human, and then all but one the people playing humans would control a Mane 6. It would reduce post count because our posts would combine both our characters most of the time.

*edit*

Actually, the one person that doesn't control a mane 6 could control Chrysalis.

Edited by The Original PWD
  • Brohoof 1

Okay, here is how it would work.

Everyone but Pripyat Pony would be a human, and everyone but 1 person (that isn't Pripyat. Preferably me) would also control a Mane 6. It would reduce post count because our posts would combine both our characters most of the time.

I suppose that could work...but I just feel like it would get a little confusing if two pairs of characters were to meet up (One character from each pair being controlled by the same person) I just feel like that may get confusing...but its up to you guys...

Your name: Standoff

Your species: Earth Pony

Age (In human years) : 27

Height: 6' 3"

Weight: 232lbs

Eye color: Purple

Mane color: Dark blue

Description of your pony form: A long-legged, tall pony with a very sturdy torso.

Description of your human form: Stereotypical bouncer.

Cutie Mark: Tactical shield

Backstory: A mercenary with a penchant for cards, debating, and blowing stuff the hell up.

Not that it's up to me, but so far I think there's only one person playing a canon character, so I'd say you should probably go for it.

There's bascially three. I applied for Dash, there's that one brony applied for Pinkie, and if you're thinking Rar we got halvesies. Still have more humans.

AND, you guys really planned the entire logistics for the DM while they were logged off? With a page of thread? :lol: Oh, Flamey...you see why I love these ponies!...

(edited)

FINALLY~! I'm home! Let the mentioning and reply spam commence!

Uh... May i... opt out of this option? I don't feel like getting matched up with an OC, a Mane 6 Or even Chrysalis would make me happy.

I did misunderstand you on this one! I'll try and pair you with only a cannon character!

Well, since all my bon-homies suddenly jumped on this train, maybe I should give it a try.....

So clarify some stuff for me. We can make an OC human or pick a TV show pony to play as? And we'll get paired one-on-one with a char. of the other species to find each other?

Also, do you need more ponies or humans at the moment?

Hmm, looks like you need more ponies...trying to be Dashie sounds like a lot to live up to, maybe I'll try Pinkie....yeah, I might be able to get some interesting stuff done as Pinkie.

Wait, no, but...now I have good ideas about The Dash, too! Argh, somepony pick for me!

LATER: Buck it. I might as well go all the way, hardcore-parkour, super-sneasy lemon-squeezy speedy-freezy mac-and-cheesy free-and-easy.

Your name: Rainbow Dash

Your species (Unicorn/Pegasus/Earth Pony/Changeling) Pegasus

Age (In human years) : Let's say 18 (when conerted to a human)

Height: 3'11" -> 5'7.5"

Weight: 110 -> 151

Mane color: ALL THE COLORS, FOOL!!

Description of your pony form: The Dash needs no introduction

Description of your human form (hair and eye color will remain the same): http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Human-Ponidox-Rainbow-Dash-367744261

Ix-nay on the ings-way. Other than that, Ponidoxes are best humanized Mane 6. Also, she's wearing 'her colors' which means cyan wind breakers all the way. But Levi's are cool too.

Cutie Mark: The Dash needs no introduction. And this will literally make the best tramp stamp ever. Matter of fact, maybe I should make it my tramp stamp.

Backstory(a little more about your character): Rule #1 of The Dash: you do not question The Dash.

(I'm assuming our 'transportation' backstory will occur in the actual RP)

Ya gotta add something to Dashie's Background, at least! Like her secret egghead-like obsession with the Daring Doo series, or a little more on her personality... And yes, the 'transportation' part will be covered in the RP!

Yeah, I would volunteer for that, but it goes strictly against my policy to RP as canon characters. Unless it was Iron Will, because he's just too awesome to pass up. But I assume he's not going to be in this, so... yep, no canon characters for me. 

Yeah, I'm no good at cannon characters, myself... And if it comes to that, I'll switch pairs around so that PWD gets a cannon and you get an OC!

Ah.

Well, I'll try her again.  I'll make her a bit older so she has more about herself.

Name (First and last) : Daffodil Thorne

Height: I don't know...average? xD

Weight: Average as well?

Eye color: Forest green

Hair color: Light brown, almost blonde.

Occupation: A waitress and weekly performer at a small restaurant in town.

Backstory (A little more about your character): When Daffodil was 12, she was actually kidnapped from her perfect life in America and left alone in a forest for five years.  When she finally did get out, she found herself in a country called Malaysia.

She got a small job as a waitress and performer at a little restaurant and saved up until she could afford to catch a plane to America.  (with a few little fake necessities of course!)

When she visited her parents, she found them divorced, her father a wreck, and her mother cruel.  She so ran away. 

But to fit this roleplay, Daffodil never went back to Malaysia, and simply stayed in America.  And she never became an actual singer and never spoke about her kidnapping ever again.

(I wonder if that's too much xD)

And also, I noticed you said we can be allowed three characters each at the most?

Well...if I can, I might want to be Pinkie Pie and one of my OCs as well?

Her age wasn't an issue, so long as she was living with either family or guardians. There just wasn't that much information on her,  that's all... you may want to re-write her backstory a little so it's a little less... Traumatizing... But you can also go your OC and / or Pinkie Pie!

I feel like maybe it would be a good idea to only have 1 pegasus 1 earth pony 1 unicorn for OC's...because having two of each seems like allot.
I think it would also be a good idea to open up some more human slots...unless people are going to find two ponies rather than one...

...I think that., too! I shortened the list a little to three Pony OCs.. But increased the already high number of humans by three.

If there's a need for more people to play canons, I could always play Rarity. She's the only canon I think I could play. XD Let me know!

Go for it!

I really cant contain my excitement for this RP...I don't know why I feel so excited...but I am. This is gonna be so awesome img-1421059-1-wub.png

And I thought I would add a human character to even out the ponies and the humans...because we have more ponies right now.

This RP sounds really interesting...I'd like to take a stab at making a human OC, but until I don't know how soon I can  manage to find the time to make a bio. I should be able to get one in on Thursday or Friday if there are still slots by then. I do have an idea for a human, and I would like to post it soon, but again I've got no time, due to HW. If I'm lucky I can do something tomorrow morning. This is kind of a pointless post, but I just wanted to let ya' know that you've most likely got another OC coming. img-1421192-1-smile.png

The way things're going, you may need to reserve right away, because the human slots are going like hotcakes! I reduced the number of OC Ponies, so you might wanna reserve a pony spot as well...

Or we could do what I suggested...just cutting back on the pony OC's and increasing the humans a little bit...I feel like this may be the kind of RP that would be good with more people rather than less...or maybe i'm wrong...I dunno...
I call Fluttershy if we cut out the OC's

... Go for Fluttershy!

Anyone wanna take a stab at either another Changeling, the Queen, or three remaining Mane6 characters??I'm gonna get my sleep on now, but I'll update the list when I feel like I'm not gonna drop!

Edited by Hypn0ticD

... Go for Fluttershy!   Anyone wanna take a stab at either another Changeling, the Queen, or three remaining Mane6 characters??I'm gonna get my sleep on now, but I'll update the list when I feel like I'm not gonna drop!

I meant if I wasn't aloud to use Star...
But if we don't get enough people in a few days, I will play one of the other characters...but usually two characters is my limit.
I can play three if need be though.

Okay, I don't think Daffodil here will work very well.  Didn't expect her to.  xD  I'll...just go with...me then?  Maybe? xD  But I'll stick with the young age...and a different name.  Daffodil's name...

Name (First and last) : Daffodil Thorne

Height: Short for twelve

Weight: Average

Eye color: Dark brown

Hair color: Dark brown

Other distinctive features (if any): Her naturally curly hair and fair skin made it obvious that she wasn't born in Malaysia.  But she did look like a mix of two races.

Backstory (A little more about your character): She grew up in America until she was six.  Then, she moved to Malaysia with her Malaysian mother, sister and American father.

She found trouble fitting in with the rest of the school children.  One of the main things which made it difficult to communicate was the fact that she had trouble with the language.  She was also very shy and a bit childish for her age.  She had a few friends of course, but none that she could consider a best friend.

But she aspires to be a writer.  Or maybe even a singer, or actress, or an English teacher.  Any would work really!

Location (City, State / Country): Well, I live in Malaysia, but I could always be in America as well!

Your name: Chamois Vine

Your species (Unicorn/Pegasus/Earth Pony/Changeling): Unicorn

Age (In human years) : 21

Height: Slightly taller then average

Weight: Average

Eye color: Electric green

Mane color: Black, but she had electric pink streaks done through it.  And electric green through her tail.  Though, she'll never admit she wasn't born like that.

Description of your pony form:

post-9999-0-05768000-1367394958_thumb.jpg

Description of your human form (hair and eye color will remain the same): She will have light, coffee colored skin and will usually wear gray outfits will electric colored accessories.  In fact, she'll probably overdo the outfits a bit.

Cutie Mark: A splatter of green paint and a pink splatter over that.

Backstory(a little more about your character): When Chamois was young, her father left her and her mother. They had little money and struggled to survive. This hit Chamois emotionally. She had trouble trusting stallions after that. She had solace in art and soon got her cutie mark.
Her mother never really knew about her daughter getting a cutie mark. Soon after her father had left them, her mother fell into a world of darkness and loneliness. Chamois found herself taken to a foster home. After that, she had trouble trusting any pony.
As soon as she turned old enough, she ran away from home. Her foster parents never thought to look for her since she was already growing up. This hurt Chamois but she was also relieved.

And...Pinkie Pie? Cx

(edited)

Name: "G-Man" (nickname only, real name unknown)

Height:5"11

Weight: Slightly above average

Eye color: Gray

Hair Color:Grey

Other distinctive features: Is often seen wearing a black tuxedo with matching black fedora and black pants, wears shades

Backstory:It is unknown where he first originated, and everyone can't agree on where he came from. The very first sighting of him was a drawing found on an ancient cave in [REDACTED], dating back to [DATA EXPUNGED] years ago. He has claimed to be on virtually every momentous event on history, from the Big Bang to the present age.

Despite all these, he tries to be normal. He also interacts with few people.

Edited by Mister G

Your name: Rarity

Your species (Unicorn/Pegasus/Earth Pony/Changeling) Unicorn

Age (In human years) : Eighteen

Height: Five foot seven inches

Weight: A lady never tells

Eye color: Blue

Mane color: Indigo and perfectly styled, darling!

Description of your pony form: White fur, indigo mane and tail

Description of your human form (hair and eye color will remain the same): Long beautifully styled hair, hourglass shape, dressed in the latest fashions

Cutie Mark: Three blue diamonds

Backstory(a little more about your character): Rarity grew up in Ponyville with her parents, always thinking that she'd love to design and sell fashion, but not knowing exactly what she could do to give it that unique touch until the day her magic led her to a rock filled with jewels, and she gained her cutie mark. Rarity now owns the Carousel Boutique, where she sells her unique dresses and outfits to everypony who wants something that little bit special. She has a little sister, Sweetie Belle and of course her cat Opal.

Well, aright then....lemme' know if this is good.

Your name: Rainbow Dash

Your species (Unicorn/Pegasus/Earth Pony/Changeling) Pegasus

Age (In human years) : Let's say 18 (when conerted to a human)

Height: 3'11" -> 5'7.5"

Weight: 110 -> 151

Mane color: ALL THE COLORS, FOOL!!

Description of your pony form: http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Rainbow_Dash

Description of your human form (hair and eye color will remain the same): http://browse.devian...-Dash-367744261

Ix-nay on the ings-way. Other than that, Ponidoxes are best humanized Mane 6. Also, she's wearing 'her colors' which means cyan wind breakers all the way. But Levi's are cool too.

Cutie Mark: A cloud with a lightning bolt coming down from it.

Backstory(a little more about your character): Rainbow Dash was born in Cloudsdale, raised by a single father in the lower section of Cirrostratus Hills. The biggest entertainment, and most exciting event in her childhood, was each and every performance by Canterlot's own champion flier Wonderbolts, leading to a lifelong obsession with flying and with joining the legendary stunt team.

At the age of...oh, let's say 16 in human years... (but actually 11 *headcannon*)....she fled Cloudsdale from Flight Camp after being incredibly disappointed with her future prospects. Flight instructors wanted to put her on a 'career path' that involved following her father's hoofsteps in weather manufacturing, and Dash would have no part of it. So she fled cloudsdale to chase the trail of a personal flight camp friend, Fluttershy, and ended up on Ponyville (making money to support herself, ironically enough, by becoming an excellent weather pony).

Rainbow Dash met four other ponies with which she would become close friends in Ponyville, and got to know most of her weather team very well. She continues to practice flying in the hopes of joining the Wonderbolts, and considers her place all but assured, even though in reality, she is but one of many young hopefuls.

*......But you knew all that already, right?*

Do we have to do a character page for a Mane 6? Cause i feel like we already know all the information about them except for age in human years. I wanted to go and play Applejack (and maybe Twilight or Pinkie too), but i didn't want to have to go through the whole character page process.

Apparently so, because I didn't do mine well enough and I had to redo it. So just throw it down. It doesn't really take more than a minute.

And I'd go with Applejack and Twi. There's been some volunteers interested in Pinkie, but no one for those two.

For some reason I have a hankering to try Carrot Top, for no explicable reason---this is me, reserving Carrot Top....so all you hardcore Carrot-Top fans won't steal from me if I decide to branch out to multiple characters....no, not really.

(edited)

@@00Pony, @@Pripyat Pony, @@Feather Gem, @

the cast list has been updated, and the following characters are approved:

Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Cicada, Star Song, Logan Kieffer, and Daffodil Thorne.

Feather Gem, you can apply for Pinkie if you want! Chamois Vine's backstory seems a little sad for a pony's...

@@Mister G,

G-Man seems to the type that the humans that the other humans should best avoid... That, and it seems like any Pony paired with him would end up a SCP designation...

@@Dawn Stripes,

that'd be interesting to see a background character from the show in here... Go ahead and apply for Golden Harvest Carrot Top!

@,

Yes... I wanna see how well you know the character's personality... I've seen some people play these characters, and they were totally off! You can take your time and apply for them one at a time, if you want..

@,

It's good to see a Earth Pony OC, but I don't get why he's a mercenary, especially in Equestria... Expound on that a little more, like how did he become a mercenary and such!

Edited by Hypn0ticD
  • Brohoof 2

... Surprisingly, No one did...

That being said, anyone wanna give her a try?? [/loaded question]

@,

I knew I forgot someone! Sean Williams is approved!

• Brohoof 1

the cast list has been updated, and the following characters are approved:   Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Cicada, Star Song, Logan Kieffer, and Daffodil Thorn

Awesomeness.

As to the whole Lyra deal. I would apply for her (since she's just so blasted adorable) but I am  not confident in my abilities to RP a character I didn't create. I know she is sort of a fan character, but I don't know her personality to well aside from having an obsession with the mythical human.

As such I might apply for the last Changeling (if they're still open that is) since the only Changeling we got to see any sort of character-development above soldier was Chrysalis, so the Changeling drones sent with her are, to a degree, an OC. 

Good point. If there are two changelings, make sure you two synchronize your changeling head-cannon.

I prefer 'nameless androgynous drones, bee-like' with a dash of Kuno from 'can a changeling love' or wahtever it's called, and a healthy splash of the Lovecraftian 'Mendacity'.

But that's just my personal recipe.

*cough* *cough*

(You're supposed to make it up. You're interpreting Applejack as a character as you see her. You can draw on fanfics or various fanon sources if you want to, but it's not necessary).

*polite cough*

@@00Pony, @@Pripyat Pony, @@Feather Gem, @

the cast list has been updated, and the following characters are approved:

Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Cicada, Star Song, Logan Kieffer, and Daffodil Thorne.

Feather Gem, you can apply for Pinkie if you want! Chamois Vine's backstory seems a little sad for a pony's...

@@Mister G,

G-Man seems to the type that the humans that the other humans should best avoid... That, and it seems like any Pony paired with him would end up a SCP designation...

@@Dawn Stripes,

that'd be interesting to see a background character from the show in here... Go ahead and apply for Golden Harvest Carrot Top!

@,

Yes... I wanna see how well you know the character's personality... I've seen some people play these characters, and they were totally off! You can take your time and apply for them one at a time, if you want..

@,

It's good to see a Earth Pony OC, but I don't get why he's a mercenary, especially in Equestria... Expound on that a little more, like how did he become a mercenary and such!

No, no. Actually, it's based on my OC,http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mr-g-r3026, and even if there are any SCP references, he'd still interact with anyone. Read his personality carefully

@@00Pony,

That's too bad, but I'm thinking of adding Lyra as a "Bonus" Pony...

@,

...Basically what Dawn Stripes said! Just make sure it's not too off character!

@,

Uhhh.... I'm gonna have to say no to that type of character, as I really don't see a character with that type of backstory making a good fit into this particular RP... You can tweak him so that he makes a better fit for the RP, if you want!

(edited)

I just... *frustrated scream*

I'm not going through a friggin' application just to play Applejack. I'll stick with one character.

Edited by The Original PWD