Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc An Unexpected Trip to the Human World (OOC - No longer accepting!)

Hypn0ticD

@,

I'm actually not taking OCs right now, but -- You know what, screw it! Approved!

I read somewhere that Lauren Faust imagined them to be anywhere from 12 - 17, but for the sake of this RP, I'd say mid to late teens -- Anywhere from 15 to 19. It's very hard to tell in the case of the Changelings, however... So, same age, maybe a bit younger??

Awesome, I was really hoping to play with Star...seeing her react to the whole thing is gonna be awesome happy.png 

Plus she is gonna have fingers...which means, after figuring out how to use them...she is gonna be one great musician. Anyone heard of slap funk ? laugh.png

@@Hypn0ticD,

I forgot to say...I can also add a human character to even things out a little bit...because now there are 10 ponies and only 9 humans soooo...should I make up a human OC ?

Edited by ~Flame Dancer~

This is going to be the bestest roleplay i ever did (or going to) be a part of. It doesn't even matter which pony i get, CAUSE ALL OF THEM ARE AWESOME.

I know...I am overly excited for this. I don't really know why but this is gonna be SO FREAKING AMAZING, EEEEEEEEE *Jumps up and down flinging arms around like a maniac*

I've updated the list a little, and update a little more tomorrow! I've created spots for OC Ponies, but! Only two of each race (no Alicorns!) This is to ensure that there are more than just Pegasai OCs!

That being said, Humans may get paired with a Mane6, they may get paired with a Changeling, or they may get paired with an OC Pony! I'll be sure to keep the same RPer from getting paired with two of their own characters, however!

@,

You can play up to 3 characters, so yes, you may! ;)

• Brohoof 1

@@Hypn0ticD,

Alright. To even things out a bit...here I am (Be I I mean I am basing this character off myself)

Name (First and last) : Sean Williams

Height: 6.1

Weight: 180

Eye color: Blue

Hair color: Dark Blonde

Occupation: Street Performer (Juggling, fire eating, sword swallowing...circus stuff)

Other distinctive features (if any): His eyes are a light blue, but around the edges of his iris is dark blue

Backstory (A little more about your character):

He was born in the city and grew up in a large fancy house. His mother worked for a large real estate business and his father was a lawyer.

He spent his days with a nanny who homeschooled him...so he didn't really make allot of friends.
He was always expected to follow in his fathers footsteps and become a lawyer or go into some big kind of business...but his heart wasn't in it.
He loved performing...whether it was for his family or friends, he loved it, and it was only when he moved out (At about 17) He started to pursue it.

He got himself a small apartment with one bedroom and performed every day on the street side. His parents disapproved...allot. They were still in contact but things were very...uptight.
But that didn't stop him, he loved it more than anything else and nothing was going to get in his way.
Eventually, when he turned about nineteen, he started performing on stage, in bars, clubs, parties, anything. He managed to buy himself a larger apartment...though it still only had one bedroom, it had a larger living room and a few other nice perks.

And there he is today, still performing, still loving it.

Oh, well I'll give it a shot as maybe...a human?

Name (First and last) : Daffodil Thorne

Height: I don't know...average? xD

Weight: Average as well?

Eye color: Forest green

Hair color: Light brown

Backstory (A little more about your character): Nothing much has happened to Daffodil yet.  Her real story begins later in her year of being 12.  And besides, her story is a bit much.

@@Alex Kennedy, @@Pripyat Pony,

Very nicely done! With luck, the RP will take place in more than one country, but  what you have so far is very well written! You can make changes as you deem necessary, but Liam's approved!

Oh, and Pripyat, I'm mentioning you now to let you know that I have the apps up! That, and I just learned how to mention people!

Thanks and here's my character! :)

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/cicada-r2502

Your name: Cicada (goes by Cecy)

Your species (Unicorn/Pegasus/Earth Pony/Changeling) Changeling

Age (In human years) : Seventeen

Height: Five feet eight inches

Weight: She'll never tell XD

Eye color: Greenish blue

Mane color: Black

Description of your pony form: Typical changeling, tho she can of course change her shape to anything

Description of your human form (hair and eye color will remain the same): Tall, pale skin, long black hair, average build

Cutie Mark: N/A

Backstory(a little more about your character): Cicada is the Queen's second in command, so was present at the time the spell was cast. She jumped to her Queen's side when it went wrong, so was caught in the spell.

Well, since all my bon-homies suddenly jumped on this train, maybe I should give it a try.....

So clarify some stuff for me. We can make an OC human or pick a TV show pony to play as? And we'll get paired one-on-one with a char. of the other species to find each other?

Also, do you need more ponies or humans at the moment?

Hmm, looks like you need more ponies...trying to be Dashie sounds like a lot to live up to, maybe I'll try Pinkie....yeah, I might be able to get some interesting stuff done as Pinkie.

Wait, no, but...now I have good ideas about The Dash, too! Argh, somepony pick for me!

LATER: Buck it. I might as well go all the way, hardcore-parkour, super-sneasy lemon-squeezy speedy-freezy mac-and-cheesy free-and-easy.

Your name: Rainbow Dash

Your species (Unicorn/Pegasus/Earth Pony/Changeling) Pegasus

Age (In human years) : Let's say 18 (when conerted to a human)

Height: 3'11" -> 5'7.5"

Weight: 110 -> 151

Eye color: Purple

Mane color: ALL THE COLORS, FOOL!!

Description of your pony form: The Dash needs no introduction

Description of your human form (hair and eye color will remain the same): http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Human-Ponidox-Rainbow-Dash-367744261

Ix-nay on the ings-way. Other than that, Ponidoxes are best humanized Mane 6. Also, she's wearing 'her colors' which means cyan wind breakers all the way. But Levi's are cool too.

Cutie Mark: The Dash needs no introduction. And this will literally make the best tramp stamp ever. Matter of fact, maybe I should make it my tramp stamp.

Backstory(a little more about your character): Rule #1 of The Dash: you do not question The Dash.

(I'm assuming our 'transportation' backstory will occur in the actual RP)

Edited by Dawn Stripes

I'm on my phone at the moment, so I won't be able to quote or mention anyone… Expect a mentioning spree once I get home from work!

Sean Williams and Cicada will be added tonight!

Feather Gem, add a little more to Daffodil, as there's no too much to her at the moment. I'll hold a place for her in the meantime!

Sorry that you've lost interest PWD... if you change your mind, lemme know! There's still a chance your character could be paired with one of the Mane6 or the Queen.

What the RP REALLYneeds at the moment re main characters, Dawn Stripes, but you can play up to three characters of your choice. Ad which Mane6 you should play, I'll flip a coin!

……

Pinkie!

• Brohoof 1

What the RP REALLYneeds at the moment re main characters,

Yeah, I would volunteer for that, but it goes strictly against my policy to RP as canon characters. Unless it was Iron Will, because he's just too awesome to pass up. But I assume he's not going to be in this, so... yep, no canon characters for me. 

I'm on my phone at the moment, so I won't be able to quote or mention anyone… Expect a mentioning spree once I get home from work!

Sean Williams and Cicada will be added tonight!

Feather Gem, add a little more to Daffodil, as there's no too much to her at the moment. I'll hold a place for her in the meantime!

Sorry that you've lost interest PWD... if you change your mind, lemme know! There's still a chance your character could be paired with one of the Mane6 or the Queen.

What the RP REALLYneeds at the moment re main characters, Dawn Stripes, but you can play up to three characters of your choice. Ad which Mane6 you should play, I'll flip a coin!

……

Pinkie!

Tank, you were just a little bit too late on the draw there! (^^ Look up, I applied for Rainbow Dash)

If no one else shows up to fill the hoof-guards of the central six pastel wonders, I might double in for Pinkie too, though. I mean, I am in another RP at the moment and am not used to multi-tasking my playing, but, you know, I might give it a shot. Doesn't look like this is starting for a bit anyway. So, I'll keep the Pink on the radar.

Edited by Dawn Stripes

Ah.

Well, I'll try her again.  I'll make her a bit older so she has more about herself.

Name (First and last) : Daffodil Thorne

Height: I don't know...average? xD

Weight: Average as well?

Eye color: Forest green

Hair color: Light brown, almost blonde.

Occupation: A waitress and weekly performer at a small restaurant in town.

Backstory (A little more about your character): When Daffodil was 12, she was actually kidnapped from her perfect life in America and left alone in a forest for five years.  When she finally did get out, she found herself in a country called Malaysia.

She got a small job as a waitress and performer at a little restaurant and saved up until she could afford to catch a plane to America.  (with a few little fake necessities of course!)

When she visited her parents, she found them divorced, her father a wreck, and her mother cruel.  She so ran away. 

But to fit this roleplay, Daffodil never went back to Malaysia, and simply stayed in America.  And she never became an actual singer and never spoke about her kidnapping ever again.

(I wonder if that's too much xD)

And also, I noticed you said we can be allowed three characters each at the most?

Well...if I can, I might want to be Pinkie Pie and one of my OCs as well?

Huh? I think you misunderstood. By opting out i just mean i don't want to be able to be paired with a OC pony. I want to have a Mane 6 or Chrysalis. (Sorry OC ponies) I still very much want to do this roleplay!

Huh? I think you misunderstood. By opting out i just mean i don't want to be able to be paired with a OC pony. I want to have a Mane 6 or Chrysalis. (Sorry OC ponies) I still very much want to do this roleplay!

@@Hypn0ticD,

If it helps, I could volunteer to be paired with an OC to balance it out. But if the pairings are random, I don't know if that will really help. 

OK, so here is my application:

Name: Logan Kieffer.

Height: 5' 10".

Weight: 185.

Eye color: Technically hazel, but they generally reflect the color of the shirt he is wearing, mainly blue or green. (My eyes actually do that.)

Hair color: Brown.

Other distinctive features: He always wear a jacket of some sort, light weight in the summer and heavy in the winter, mainly to conceal the .45 pistol he keeps with him at all times due to his career. He has a couple tattoos and scars from various incidents, though he keeps them hidden under the jacket as well. He speaks with a very slight Pennsylvania Dutch accent to his voice, though it is barely noticeable. 

Backstory: He grew up in Manheim, Pennsylvania, as the youngest in a family of four children. He did well growing up, and inherited a strong work ethic from his family members, as such he will do a job if he is asked, even if he doesn't entirely feel like it. In his teens he worked on a horse farm, alongside doing general manual labor. After his oldest brother entered the United States Air Force, he decided to enter the law enforcement career, and has been there ever since. He has never seen MLP, though he has friends who have, and have told him about it so he has a good idea of what everything is. He lives on his own, still in Manheim, but keeps in touch with his family. He is saving money to afford moving to Texas. He keeps the pistol, alongside three other firearms, for simple reasons, his job and protection of himself and others should the need arise. He is an outdoors-man, spending most of his free time outside. Growing up his two older brothers and sister would spend a lot of time in the woods behind their house, so he ended up being back there a lot as well. He reads quite often, and has a vivid imagination when he chooses to.

If there is anything that needs changed just let me know and I will compensate

Edited by 00Pony
  • Brohoof 1

I feel like maybe it would be a good idea to only have 1 pegasus 1 earth pony 1 unicorn for OC's...because having two of each seems like allot.
I think it would also be a good idea to open up some more human slots...unless people are going to find two ponies rather than one...

If there's a need for more people to play canons, I could always play Rarity. She's the only canon I think I could play. XD Let me know!

• Brohoof 1

If there's a need for more people to play canons, I could always play Rarity. She's the only canon I think I could play. XD Let me know!

Not that it's up to me, but so far I think there's only one person playing a canon character, so I'd say you should probably go for it.

I really cant contain my excitement for this RP...I don't know why I feel so excited...but I am. This is gonna be so awesome wub.png

And I thought I would add a human character to even out the ponies and the humans...because we have more ponies right now.

I think the number of humans should be reduced to 6 along with the ponies (Mane 6) so we don't have 5 bajillion posts a day. I would be willing to play as 2 canon ponies that way.

(edited)

This RP sounds really interesting...I'd like to take a stab at making a human OC, but until I don't know how soon I can  manage to find the time to make a bio. I should be able to get one in on Thursday or Friday if there are still slots by then. I do have an idea for a human, and I would like to post it soon, but again I've got no time, due to HW. If I'm lucky I can do something tomorrow morning. This is kind of a pointless post, but I just wanted to let ya' know that you've most likely got another OC coming. smile.png

Edited by TheSonicAlicorn

I think the number of humans should be reduced to 6 along with the ponies (Mane 6) so we don't have 5 bajillion posts a day. I would be willing to play as 2 canon ponies that way.

Or we could do what I suggested...just cutting back on the pony OC's and increasing the humans a little bit...I feel like this may be the kind of RP that would be good with more people rather than less...or maybe i'm wrong...I dunno...

I call Fluttershy if we cut out the OC's

(edited)

Or we could do what I suggested...just cutting back on the pony OC's and increasing the humans a little bit...I feel like this may be the kind of RP that would be good with more people rather than less...or maybe i'm wrong...I dunno...

I call Fluttershy if we cut out the OC's

It would fill up faster and might attract more attention. I usually try and stay away from roleplays with too many slots, but this was too good a roleplay to pass up.

Or... we could only have 6 people, and have each person control one pony and one human and start right now! Of course, one person would have to be only pony or only human (depending) because we have 7.

*edit*

Screw me, i confuse myself even.

Edited by The Original PWD
  • Brohoof 1

It would fill up faster and might attract more attention. I usually try and stay away from roleplays with too many slots, but this was too good a roleplay to pass up.

Or... we could only have 6 people, and have each person control one pony and one human and start right now! Of course, one person would have to be only pony or only human because we have 7.

*edit*

Screw me, i confuse myself even.

I actually made the second character (Sean Williams) so I could even things out a bit...so...eeyup.