Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which MLP Forums member would you want to be your conscience?

Blue Moon

You guys all know what a conscience is. You know, that little voice in the back of your head telling you to do the right thing. Well, I am asking, out of all the people on these forums, which one would you want to be your conscience?

Edited by Blue Moon
  • Brohoof 3

I think that my conscience should be Stellafera because, she is well basically not a evil or chaotic person. But if I had a anti-conscience then it would have to be ~Chaotic Discord~. :P

• Brohoof 3

my self I think I am capable of making my own decisions and following up on them I would not want some one else telling me what is right or wrong because in the end no matter what you have to live with what ever the outcome is so I would want me to be the one screws me over and I want to take responsibility to my own actions

I vote for Pencils! What a smart cookie, eh? He would definitely help with my determination and decision making. Don't tell me you've all gone and forgot about him!

• Brohoof 6

Hard to say, though I do know a bit about certain people on here that are good people but nobody on here is completely the same as me so I would have to go with myself. I am not perfect but I was raised with good values and try as best as I can to apply them and to be a better person.

@Key Gear Would definitely have to be my conscience. He's our favorite tech turkey, and he's funny! And odd. And random. And he knows how to get along with me. Key's co-conscience would have to be Red (aka Molestia's Apprentice), because the same things apply to him (minus the tech turkey stuff).

• Brohoof 2

If I had to choose someone besides myself, then I guess I would go with Stellafera or Dark Qiviut or Hawkflame. They seem to have their heads on straight for the most part. 

• Brohoof 2

Pinkazoid

I'd get to hear her incredibly super sexy mexican voice (ohgodkillme) all day long, plus, who doesn't want Pinkazoid to give them advice on their actions? c:

• Brohoof 8

Hmm a hard choice, I could really pick from a whole lot of people honestly I'm not totally sure..

Maybe gone airborne, simply because I consider him a nice and good guy and I consider him a good friend to.

Or maybe DashForever? He's a pretty nice guy, and he's also on the staff so he's quite level headed.

Maybe someone who has a more neutral stance overall when making opinions and tends to make constructed and well made opinions when doing so like stellafara or maybe Wingnut. Both seem to be good at making nice level headed posts.

Or maybe someone's who's like jokuc and just flat out crazy... Although somehow I feel like that may not end well Xd.

Yeah I really am not sure I can pick... Darn you awesome community...

• Brohoof 4

I vote ?????? be my conscious.

Wait... What do you mean ?????? can't be my conscious? Yes, I was ??????, but I'm not anymore, right? That has to count for something. Oh. Right. ?????? doesn't exist anymore, cause they changed their name to aRegularPony.

And thus, I vote aRegularPony!

(Selfconscious, yay!)

• Brohoof 1

I'd probably have to go with my buddy @@Key Gear.

He's a good guy and friend, but also knows how and when to have a good time and screw around a little bit. Plus' he's eons more intelligent than I, so that'd be good :P

• Brohoof 4

Those who wish to have me as a conscience, I should warn you that I'd never shut up. I should know; I have one of the most nagging, guilt-tripping consciences that I know of. You wouldn't be getting away with nothin' on my watch.

Hmm... I think someone who's pretty chill would be a good conscience for me. Wingnut seems like he'd be a calming presence.

• Brohoof 5

Those who wish to have me as a conscience, I should warn you that I'd never shut up. I should know; I have one of the most nagging, guilt-tripping consciences that I know of. You wouldn't be getting away with nothin' on my watch.

Hmm... I think someone who's pretty chill would be a good conscience for me. Wingnut seems like he'd be a calming presence.

Fine by me :P, I already have a conscious pretty close to that hehe :) besides Atleast I'd be doing the right thing (or Atleast i assume youd lead me right :P).
  • Brohoof 1

I'm sorry but no one can replace my conscious. Not only that no one can replace yours. The only thing any pony could ever do is expand your awareness. Despite the what you might be considering as a fun question the rationality of the idea based upon all my knowledge and experience says that is only possible given the right scenario, but that would also be based upon what you believe.

Either ~Chaotic Discord~, DashForever or Gone Airbourne xP They seem to be the wisest and most friendly users I know and they have a great sense of humor. Although I'm reading the posts on this thread and I'd kinda like to meet this Key Gear person x) I know he's an admin an all but from what I'm hearing he seems like a super nice guy!

Maybe I should get to know more guys on the forum and have some friendly chats once in a while x)

Edited by Rainbow Dash Loyalty
  • Brohoof 1

To be honest, the first names that came to mind are DashForever and Stellafera, probably because I've been talking to them the longest and before the rest of the forum knew I existed.  tongue.png  They seem to know right from wrong, are members in good standing, but will speak up when necessary.  Still, they might be too nice to sway me when I'm really tempted to do something questionable.  In that case, I might need a person who's brutally honest and critical to set me straight.  In those situations, Dark Qiviut would be very useful. 

To those who listed me as a voice of conscience, I'm honored.  smile.png

Those who wish to have me as a conscience, I should warn you that I'd never shut up. I

Then I'd end up tuning you out and you'd no longer be very useful as a conscience.  tongue.png

Edited by Wingnut
  • Brohoof 3

Consciences are meant to have calculated decision-making, right? But every member of this damn forum has it.

My conscience would be all of you. :)

• Brohoof 1

If I had to pick one, I'd say Fhaolan or Harvan(who has a new name but I don't remember what it is now).  They're among the few here who are actually older than I am and they seem to have their heads on straight.

Having someone in the back of your head would be very annoying, and I honestly don't know who I'd want to have there.

I guess I'd choose the nicest person on the forum, whoever that is

My bestest friend and best pony, Jonke. Jonke would make for a best conscience cause he is quiet and shy and nice and talks to me. And He'd be like "noooo don't do that." and the evil bald Zoopvoice will be like laughing.

Zoop is my anti-conscience, he drives me to do evil stuff. Like drive a tank through a kitten orphanage.

• Brohoof 8