Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Call of Duty: Ghosts

Scootalove

The Foregrip definitely works. I've been using it with the Honey badger, and it's really good. I can get some longer range kills with it.

Though I find you die a lot quicker in this CoD than previous ones. but then in the same instances,it takes me twice as many rounds tokill someone.....it makes no sense.

Snipers,every sniper I've run into, has been a quickscoper, or I've been against of Snipers,most of which quickscope....It's the worst on the map with the Castle and the ruins,kinda like the "Overgrown" map from CoD 4...everyone snipes on that map, and it's near impossible to get up to them to kill them.

Some of these maps are huge,  and I have yet to play on Free Fall....it's never come up in the Map Queue

I really hope they fix the spawns....the spawns happen everywhere.....I've spawned in front of an enemy before, or spawned  as an enemy comes around the corner, and I get killed...or I spawn, walk 2 feet and then get killed.I thought Black Ops 2 Spawns were bad....There doesn't seem to be a "Wave Spawn delay" or anything.

SC-2010 =  FN FAL.     Honey Badger =  AR-15     AK-12 = AK-102. Kalashnikov FTW.     FAD = AUG     K7 = MP5

L115= Accuracy International Arctic Warfare     MK 14 = M249 LMG     P226 = SIG Sauer P226    

.44 Magnum = Colt Anaconda     M9A1 = Beretta M9

I do not know what are the rest of the weapons. Most of them seem made up, and it looks like there's even more of these guns than BO2. 

I haven't purchased it yet, but I've seen game-play footage of it. I don't really like how the storyline goes. It seems like the more CoD games they make, it sounds more like "Yay, America." I don't like the message it's giving.

Edited by Cartophile

Sooo... does anyone but me actually play only single player mode in CoD games? Regardless, if anyone has tried it out, how is it this time around?

I've played the first few missions, but I was too interested in multiplayer to go too much farther into it. It showed promise, as it looks amazing, and the missions so far are actually interesting instead of "Go over here, shoot this guy, and grab the woman."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_ctFbp1kEs

Huh. Didn't expect it to break records, especially since GTA 5 is so good and the sad looking pre-order numbers. Still good for Activision, I guess.

Haven't got it yet, but I'm hearing they took out Ground War, S&D, and the branching storyline and strike force missions from Black Ops 2. Two series staples, and two of the best ideas the series has had in years flushed down the drain in an instant.

I'm probably waiting for the price to drop on this one... and considerably lowering my expectations.

Haven't got it yet, but I'm hearing they took out Ground War, S&D, and the branching storyline and strike force missions from Black Ops 2. Two series staples, and two of the best ideas the series has had in years flushed down the drain in an instant.

I'm probably waiting for the price to drop on this one... and considerably lowering my expectations.

If you are playing next-gen or on PC, Ground War is still there, and S&D is still there, just not available in Pubs.

They replaced the latter with Search and Rescue, which is the same, except you can revive people, so I find it better than S&D

If you are playing next-gen or on PC, Ground War is still there, and S&D is still there, just not available in Pubs.

They replaced the latter with Search and Rescue, which is the same, except you can revive people, so I find it better than S&D

99% chance I'll get it on PS4, if ever, so that's good to know. Though, I never ever play private matches, so I still don't get S&D.

And I get that S&R is a new variant of S&D, but the original is a classic, and there is no reason why IW couldn't have included both modes.

I have a challenge for anypony else who has the game: Try to get the patch called 'Snooze Button'. Try for it and wait for the frustration to kick in. It was one of the few ones I wanted as t has a unicorn with a rainbow behind it. This one is actually recycled from MW3. Big surprise there. You have to play Cranked mode and kill someone just before you explode. Guess what that translates to in game time.

5.00 seconds? No. 1.00 second? No. 0.5 seconds? Nope. The answer is 0.25 seconds. You have to get the kill with 0.25 seconds left on the cranked timer. This is incredibly ridiculous and nearly impossible. I have seen a few people with it but that is it. I gave up on trying for it and hope to eventually get it through regular play, but I know that may never happen. If only Infinity Ward was smart enough to let us make our own emblems. Treyarch did that 3 YEARS AGO.

Beyond that, the game is pretty good from the multiplayer front. The graphics are good for the COD standards and the maps are some of the best in recent entries, easily. I have not tried the squads stuff or Extinction yet and I am probably not bothering with the campaign. Plus, I have experience little lag, which is a huge surprise. I also haven't seen too much weapon imbalance, except for semi-automatic weapons. Those need some tuning down. It is nowhere near as bad as the SMG's from MW3 and Black Ops 2 though.

Edited by Kyoshi

Tina (the community manager at Activision) just announced that Search and Destroy will be made available in public matches starting November 15. Expect some gun balancing issues and other things to be addressed.

the Call Of Duty games are fun but add some new things like , You play as a bad guy for once or your all alone through out the campaign. Add something for once instead of a zombie mod or a level pack with more levels with a new gun. God. 

But I love to get the game when it comes out

I can't wait to get it for Christmas. I can't get it right now. D:

But I hope it will be as good as BO2. I mean, I'm a girl gamer and I don't get into detail about how I like the game, but BO2 in my opinion was awesome! :P

• Brohoof 2

This, this is fucking stupid on how they have the challenges setup....I Spent  About 3 hours in Cranked to get the Rainbow Unicorn Emblem. 

you know, this emblem hqdefault.jpg

In order to get it, I Had to get a kill just before I explode, which I had managed about 10 times (came within 2 seconds of exploding) and never got the patch/emblem..

Did some research and found this video...It explained EVERYTHING.

Edited by ~Chaotic_Fluttershy~

But seriously though, I'm not buying that crap. It looks the same as MW3 and every single gun is overpowered, including the pistols. Its repetitive crap Edited by Master of Antics
  • Brohoof 2

But seriously though, I'm not buying that crap. It looks the same as MW3 and every single gun is overpowered, including the pistols. Its repetitive crap

Honestly, CoD went downhill after MW2. After that BO2 was the only decent game. (Though they shouldn't have added the Target Finder; way too overpowered.)

No one likes the FN FAL these days because of low firepower. It's an awesome gun. sad.png

• Brohoof 1

Patch 1.03 is live on PS3 and PC.

- Added option to go up to 6 rounds in private S&D

- Lowered minimum round time in S&D to 1:30.

- Operations bug fixes

- Operations now show the kills required instead of certain level requirements

- DEVGRU Intimidator Operation increased from 150 kills to 300 kills.

Probably has done more, as patch notes haven't come out.

Honestly, CoD went downhill after MW2. After that BO2 was the only decent game. (Though they shouldn't have added the Target Finder; way too overpowered.)

No one likes the FN FAL these days because of low firepower. It's an awesome gun. img-1991856-1-sad.png

Target finder was the worst thing in that game,EVERYONE used it.

FAL, I love that gun. I prefer single shot guns vs full auto. the SMR was pretty good too.

in Ghosts I'm using the Mk 14 EBR with red dot.and the MR-28 (Or whatever it's called) Both are in the "Marksman rifle" class and come default with a sniper scope but you can swap them out for red dot or iron sights.which is the only thing I really like about Ghosts. They bridge the gap between a Sniper and assault rifle. the MR 28 also has a built inforegrip attachment, which is a plus, it frees up another spot for another attachment.

Edited by ~Chaotic_Fluttershy~

FAL, I love that gun. I prefer single shot guns vs full auto. the SMR was pretty good too.

Despite having low firepower, these are the ones that deal the most damage for assault rifles. Both of them are 2/3 shot kill regardless of range. (other assault rifles can also kill in 3 shots, though their power diminishes at far range). FAL and SMR both have far range, though FAL is terrible at hip-firing, while the SMR has poor hip-fire and high recoil. Both are powerful with the Select Fire, though SMR would need a foregrip, while the FAL would need an adjustable stock, optic, or both. 

The SMR is banned in League Play, however. 

Target finder was the worst thing in that game,EVERYONE used it.

It still has its disadvantage. I found it fairly easy to counter a Target Finder with a Coldblooded perk, along with a EMP grenade. Alternatively, a smoke grenade and Millimeter Scanner can work, too. 

And a Target Finder is otherwise ineffectual at close range when it has virtually no peripheral vision.

Another one of my favorite guns (others are Tac-45, and FHJ-18AA) is the somewhat unappreciated M27 due to its low damage. It has almost no recoil, however, and is highly accurate, though it takes 5 shots to kill, and is extremely poor at close range. It favors mid-range gunfights, and I found out that the gun is highly versatile not for its damage, but for easier handling.

Edit: The KSG is also easy to use, though it's kind of overpowered.

The AN-94 is good at everything, but best at nothing.

Edited by Cartophile

I kinda wanna get it since the last COD i bought was black ops 1 but im stuck on whether i want to buy CoD:ghosts or BF4. either way I gotta wait for more money since I have to pay bills before games :( and im only gonna get one so I gotta pick

Map packs 1 and 2 have been leaked.

Dome remake? Yes please.

Anyways, I'm really enjoying Blitz and Cranked. Easily two of the best game modes in CoD history.

• Brohoof 1

I wish we could make our own emblems like in the Black Ops games. I really like this game, but not really as much as I did Black Ops II.

Also I miss league play so much ;_;

I miss custom emblems too. I loved  having ponies on my guns. Though you can Create a clan emblem in a similar fashion in Ghosts. but I"m unsure of how to make one. From the sound of it you need to make it on PC or your mobile device.and then it gets implemented in the game.

Map packs 1 and 2 have been leaked.

Dome remake? Yes please.

Anyways, I'm really enjoying Blitz and Cranked. Easily two of the best game modes in CoD history.

IMO Any "Remake" maps should be free. Why should I have to pay for a map that's a re-hash of an old map? (Gee that sounded a lot like every CoD). If I'm going to buy a map pack, I want all NEW Maps, not re-hashed maps from previous games.

I have a favor to ask to anyone who has the game for Xbox 360. When you go online next, find a player with the gamertag 'FSG Darkshadow'. He is on 7th prestige in 14 hours and he is a Brony ironically. I asked him how he did that so fast and he said he was using a hacked lobby. I was hoping you guys could also report him, for cheating, boosting, and exploiting. I cannot stand people like that, honestly.