Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Call of Duty: Ghosts

Scootalove

I disagree with many of the thoughts on Ghosts. I found that it wasn't a bad game at all. They could've done better on the Singleplayer storyline, but all in all, there is a lot of that game that could've gone bad. 9/10 game right here, don't get discouraged.

Im usually a hater of most COD games due to repetitiveness..
However I am enjoying Ghosts somewhat. Extinction mode is enjoyable, and multiplayer is its usualy self mostly. Campaign was kinda fu nI will say, much better then Modern Warfare imo.

Though I have to say this...Battlefield > COD....in EVERY respect :T

I might make a more detailed post about my opinion on Ghosts later, but for now I'll say this.

They have added quite a bit of new features into the game and the graphics, though subpar to many now current gen games, is a significant improvement over the last COD title and the first time the graphics have really improved since MW2. In my opinion, this is definitely not a copy and paste game (I really only consider MW3 to be that). However, there are two game breaking problems. Lag compensation is absolutely horrendous and the game is horribly optimized for PC. In most cases, I would almost constantly have framerate drops. Keep in mind that my computer is two months old and is worth about $2000. I was very surprised by the horrible optimization; MW3 was well optimized for PC as well as BOII. And what makes it worse is that the worst of the framedrops always seem to happen while I'm in a gunfight. If the game was actually stable on PC, I might give it a rating of about 8/10. But for now, I'm going to give a rating of 7/10 at best, probably more 6.5/10.

This is my first IW game purchase, and I'm quite disappointed. I'm going to be more careful with them in the future. I have enjoyed BO2 from its release to this day. Ghosts has a bad start for PC gamers. I envy the console players who I assume play the game with no such issues (though there are other issues, none of them are nearly as gamebreaking as this).

Edited by 115Predator

After seeing Ghosts have nothing to interest me and being tired of CoD in general, I told myself I wouldn't buy this game. A few weeks later I'm sitting with my brand new PS4 and Xbox One with nothing to play on either and, in a moment of stupidity, decided to buy in on Xbox One. I regret this decision, mostly because I bought it digitally and can't get any of my money back. Seeing as I'm now stuck with it, if anybody has it on Xbox One and would like to help make it a little more bearable for me, add Excavator Pi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been liking the game so far, though I have been having my share of CoD rage problems but other than that I have been having a good time with it. Playing on the PS4 and I wouldn't mind playing with anyone here and would like to add some of you, my PSN is the same as my name here "Tacticalsnake83" just make sure when sending the friend request to mention that your from here or else I will get confused. I currently have 7 squad members with my highest lvl being lvl 30 for 3 of them.

I wouldn't mind joining one of your clans since I have been wanting to join one for a while now, just send me a message or invite on how to join and I will comply as soon as I can ^_^