Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Blue Fire's art corner

BluefireandRoola

Welcome one and all to my art corner...this is my OC pony Blue fire who is an elemental pony if you have any questions or just wanna see more artwork then by all means please ask away or tell me what you wanna see me draw and Ill draw it and post it. after all I like showing off my abilities as an Artist just dont ask me to draw cats...I seem to suck at drawing cats. 

post-14753-0-40084200-1367142917_thumb.jpg

post-14753-0-63792300-1367142947_thumb.jpg

post-14753-0-34336600-1367142957_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 15

by all means please ask away or tell me what you wanna see me draw and Ill draw it and post it

Draw a giant cyborg alligator fighting a giant fire-breathing Scootaloo in Canterlot.

I think that would be epic and amazing~

Edit: Love your arts, by the way!

Edited by Chigens and Kay
  • Brohoof 1

Draw a giant cyborg alligator fighting a giant fire-breathing Scootaloo in Canterlot.

I think that would be epic and amazing~

Edit: Love your arts, by the way!

thank you for the complement its probably gonna take me a long while to even draw that since I can already imagine this pic would be large...so for now maybe just well um small simple suggestions would be great

thank you for the complement its probably gonna take me a long while to even draw that since I can already imagine this pic would be large...so for now maybe just well um small simple suggestions would be great

Umm, alright. Sorry, it was a pretty outrageous request. XD

If it wouldn't be too much to ask, would you draw my Snake Pony for meh?

Umm, alright. Sorry, it was a pretty outrageous request. XD

If it wouldn't be too much to ask, would you draw my Snake Pony for meh?

no problem I was gonna draw another pony oc anyway for someone so I can do yours as well...hope you dont mind if its just black and white or do you preferr color?

no problem I was gonna draw another pony oc anyway for someone so I can do yours as well...hope you dont mind if its just black and white or do you preferr color?

Well I prefer color, but whatever works for you. You are the one drawing the image after all. tongue.png

If you need some references, here they art.

post-1372-0-55515500-1367145392_thumb.jpg

post-1372-0-57769900-1367145397_thumb.png

post-1372-0-75632200-1367145400_thumb.jpg

post-1372-0-68118200-1367145403_thumb.png

post-1372-0-77219900-1367145407_thumb.png

Lovely work Bluefire, very lovely work indeed!  I don't have any requests myself, just thought I'd compliment you  on your fantastic samples you've provided.  Keep up the great work! biggrin.png

• Brohoof 1

Well I prefer color, but whatever works for you. You are the one drawing the image after all. img-1412308-1-tongue.png

If you need some references, here they art.

here ya go I think it would make a great comic book cover dont you LOL I am sorry it wasn't color but I haven't been feeling like coloring lately though I will upload more art work at a later time that has color on it...I like the way it came out

Lovely work Bluefire, very lovely work indeed!  I don't have any requests myself, just thought I'd compliment you  on your fantastic samples you've provided.  Keep up the great work! img-1412347-1-biggrin.png

thanks that means alot to me and I will be uploading more soon as well as other art, I even started a Tumblr where ponies can ask me anything so long as its not stupid LOL...

post-14753-0-48521800-1367148804_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Wow. You draw very nice. Maybe it sounds dumb, but I have a question. Does every request have to include Blue Fire?

Count me in. I'm still thinking about what to request. laugh.png

Edited by Sky Warden

Woah, very nice work we have here. I'd like to see more if you ever happen to finish anymore pictures your willing to share on the forum!

• Brohoof 1

Wow. You draw very nice. Maybe it sounds dumb, but I have a question. Does every request have to include Blue Fire?

Count me in. I'm still thinking about what to request. img-1412371-1-laugh.png

Not all requests have to involve blue fire unless you want it to...other than that Ill just be doing pics you request, however if its a Really big picture with a background like canterlot it may take me a while to even do.

Woah, very nice work we have here. I'd like to see more if you ever happen to finish anymore pictures your willing to share on the forum!

thanks Ill be uploading more very soon today

• Brohoof 1

hehe I cant help it I have a crush on Luna hehehe shes just so perfect in my eyes... I'm amazed no other stallions have tried to impress her, although I'm a little too embarrassed to approach her.

Part 2 coming soon...this is basicly how blue fire got his scarf and red eye and this also tells what happened to his sister red fire

post-14753-0-29943100-1367178157_thumb.jpg

post-14753-0-74423400-1367191306_thumb.jpg

post-14753-0-88832200-1367191311_thumb.jpg

post-14753-0-93387100-1367191316_thumb.jpg

post-14753-0-87606300-1367191323_thumb.jpg

post-14753-0-53882900-1367191331_thumb.jpg

post-14753-0-10930800-1367191337_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Not all requests have to involve blue fire unless you want it to...other than that Ill just be doing pics you request, however if its a Really big picture with a background like canterlot it may take me a while to even do.

Well, think Sky, think.... ah. Can you please draw these three ponies? The mare is here, and the stallion is here. About the filly, here's the picture.

post-10241-0-31189000-1367158719.png

Poor colour selection I know. I'm running out of idea. I would like them with this pose.

post-10241-0-89333400-1367153080_thumb.png

Can you please make the stallion a kind of tired or sick (you know, with that wrinkle below the eyes) but still smiling. Also, can you make the mane tip of the stallion turns gray? Because it's originally silver. It's just a small disease he has in a story I write about him. smile.png

You can just shade it if you don't want to colour it. It's completely up to you.

Thank you.

Edited by Sky Warden
  • Brohoof 1

Well, think Sky, think.... ah. Can you please draw these three ponies? The mare is here, and the stallion is here. About the filly, here's the picture.

Poor colour selection I know. I'm running out of idea. I would like them with this pose.

Can you please make the stallion a kind of tired or sick (you know, with that wrinkle below the eyes) but still smiling. Also, can you make the mane tip of the stallion turns gray? Because it's originally silver. It's just a small disease he has in a story I write about him. img-1414435-1-smile.png

You can just shade it if you don't want to colour it. It's completely up to you.

Thank you.

No problem also just wanna let everyone know soon Ill be doing commision work as well, though not sure if people will wanna pay me for my work.

This is a post I made on my Tumblr

http://ponyofbluefire.tumblr.com/

if you guys want be sure to check it out and follow me as I do post alot of my artwork there LOL

post-14753-0-10136800-1367327606_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

No problem also just wanna let everyone know soon Ill be doing commision work as well, though not sure if people will wanna pay me for my work.

Thanks. I really love the way you draw Luna. She's one of my favourites as well. Man, those eyes! XD

I think people may want to pay. Maybe you can give it a shot. :3

• 1 month later...

its a blog Im doing on Tumblr and I will be accepting commision works now so anyone if you wanna ask me for something feel free cuz I could really use the money to help me pay for an even better tablet also Ill be doing a fanfiction about Blue and red fire let me know if you would like to read it

post-14753-0-12564600-1372522597_thumb.jpg