Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Help me with a new filly please :3

Sky Warden

NEVER?!?!?!??!?! YOU VERY WRONG !!! you can't just give up , it just like tosses your new talent to trashbin , just keep practicing , and add the neck biggrin.png

I'm not rude at all, I'm just fixing the error , sometime,  it need to be rude to teach someone , don't your teacher ever be rude to you Sky ?

So you're just standing right there or want to help me? I thought you were offering your service to draw my family set? :3

So you're just standing right there or want to help me? I thought you were offering your service to draw my family set? :

sorry , my internet got down again. I hate it when my internet down . So you just need to wait untill I can post it or until I cured this lazyness.

(edited)

Awwwww @flimflam, do not give up that easily! You know that Rome was not built in a day, it is the same thing for any talent as well! You just need to man up and take the constructive criticisms, as they contain good suggestions to help you improve -- and in time, you'l improve little by little, never give up trying.

EDIT:

Keep on drawing!

No, I give up because I have no talent whatsoever so why should i try if i'm never going to get it right?

Edited by Fluffle Puff

(edited)

Awwwww @flimflam, do not give up that easily! You know that Rome was not built in a day, it is the same thing for any talent as well! You just need to man up and take the constructive criticisms, as they contain good suggestions to help you improve -- and in time, you'l improve little by little, never give up trying.

EDIT:

Keep on drawing!

I think it's just me, but that shiny red button looks very attractive.

post-10241-0-42513500-1367803006.jpg

LOL. Just kidding. That's not really a spam, despite the font size. laugh.png

@Digiral, help me! D:

Edited by Sky Warden

I think it's just me, but that shiny red button looks very attractive.

attachicon.gifmust_not.jpg

LOL. Just kidding. That's not really a spam, despite the font size. img-1437330-1-laugh.png

@Digiral, help me! D:

help what ?!?! My internet have been down until now T.T. Shoot, the only media that can help me to post picture is from my Nokia Lumia 920 with WiFi that's mean I only can I upload picture on Monday, wenesday, and thrusday -.-