Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How famous do you think you are on the forums?

~Starlight~

I thought this would be a nice topic to start off. Basically you have to say how famous/popular E.C.T you are on the forums. I think it will be quite cool to see what people think about themselves! So the rules are say how famous you think you are, and there is an option to say how famous the person above you is to!

I think I am average, I am only a bunny and people don't see me that much.

I would rate myself 7.1/10 

• Brohoof 6

I'd say I'm known wink.png nothing more~

Being a parasprite I'm still quite new but some people know me for my signatures smile.png. *Even if I were incredibly known on the forums, I'd still devalue myself as I'm humble...and a bit overly self-critical...just a bit...*

I'd say ~6-7ish/10 Known...but still underground img-1412544-1-ph34r.png

Edited by Lugia
  • Brohoof 2

Also.. that is a high rank. tongue.png

It is not that high! :3 I normally just look around and see all the bronies and unicorns everywhere and I feel ever so small... Oh well :D

im not famous at all so I would have to give myself a great -20/10 to br fair its probably lower than that if its allowed to down to negative in the first place.

Everyone is making themselves so low! I may have to change mine to about 4/10 I think that is better! 

@ @Feather Gem

You're quite famous! Don't lie, you are at least 8/10 :)

• Brohoof 1

LOL 0/10. There are a handful of people on the board that know me, and a heck of a lot less who know me well. But I'm a n00b, so that's pretty much expected. I'm also not aiming for fame... just awesome fun times. :P

• Brohoof 1

I'm not even a cupcake yet, and I'm not a very avid poster on any forum I'm a member of for whatever reason, so...

I'd have to say I'm probably a 1-2/10

Well, I'm a bunny, and I've been around for quite a while. I've become a whole lot more active on the forums ever since the start of this year, and I've been seen around quite a bit, making new friends, and offereing to do art for people etc.. so quite a few know me. I'm not all that popular, but I guess I'm pretty well-known ;)

• Brohoof 1

Does it even matter though? These forums are for discussion, not "WHO IS MORE POPULAR". Because then we're just making the forums into a big high-school.

I have sometimes fancied the idea that I am of certain reknown, but I really don't think I should care, nor do I want to. It's not healthy to maintain that level of an ego.

Exactly.

• Brohoof 5

Does it even matter though? These forums are for discussion, not "WHO IS MORE POPULAR". Because then we're just making the forums into a big high-school.

Exactly.

I am only doing this for fun! :) Thats all! :) I really don't want it to be like a social scale like in high school, thats was not the plan, just for everyone to discuss really!

• Brohoof 2

I think it's easy to tell, depending on the "ranking" that one has (sorry I don't know what it's called). And it's easy to see who's being humble or not. Or who's exaggerating, even! Haha!

To answer the question, 1/10

Edited by Greg

Haha! How famous am I? Pff. Come on, I have like... a bajillion Feld0hoofs. I practically run this motherbuckin' palace.

12/10, easily.

• Brohoof 8

I would say 6/10

I'm fairly new, but many people know who I am. So, I believe I would be just over half-way. (Hence, 6/10.) :)

And I'm getting more popular by the second. c:

• Brohoof 2

5 or 6 out of 10.  There are certainly regulars who know me, but probably a few who don't.   Problem is, people not only change avatars but also usernames, and throws others off.  So I'm not going to change either for a while. 

By the way, I only recognize about 2 or 3 names on this thread. 

Hmm, I really don't know how popular I am but I will tell you that alot of people know me. The only real way to tell how popular I am is to ask everypony else. So here I go: If you have heard of me on the forums then quote something in this post. But without asking anypony I'd have to say maybe 6/10 smile.png

Also.. that is a high rank. tongue.png

I recognize you, mainly by your avatar and not the username, though.  It's a rather unique looking one I'd say.  Keep it and you'll become more notable around here.

Hm we have a lot of threads about this. Dis is good for my ego.

I have been around the forums now for quite a long time, and I've done some things for the community such as helping people or making art requests etc. For example, since I joined the forums I have made a bunch of requested signatures, I've helped some people how to make vectors. I have also made some ..kind of unnecessary emotes and stuff such as img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png , advertising art ( c: ) advertising the forums http://mlpforums.com/topic/10323-a-wall-in-school-full-of-mlp/ not just as shown in the link, but also for other people on the internet I've met. I have helped a bunch of people with problems and I've made friends with many others.

I cannot say for sure but I belive people around the forums like me. I am also one of the most active members and well.. A bunch of posts makes it really difficult to stay unknown, even though it shouldn't really matter.

So.. Not to make my ego hit a level of over 9000, but I'd probably say 10/10 smile.png

Edited by Jokuc
just fixed some silly wording for 2013 me, better thank me
  • Brohoof 6