Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How famous do you think you are on the forums?

~Starlight~

I have only been here since October but since then I have certainly made my presence known being an outspoken Applejack fan I am sure has also helped matters as if us Applejack fans didn't speak up as much as we did than finding us would be like finding a needle in a haystack. And whenever Derpy has come up I have also chimed in though it does sometimes bring out my nasty side that I am fighting to keep under control.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 1

I've done a few art-requests and stuff (before completely neglecting the remaining ones...), been part of a few RP's and tried my hooves at a few projects... Though I do not think I'm all that known~

Like... 3/10 maybe? At best?

Good thing popularity over the internet is not something I worry about too much. Besides, nobody really knows you over the internet unless you've seen them face to face (or Skype and Facebook each other. Even then, face to face is still best). 

Not very much at all, sadly. It's common for me to kind of float by like a ghost when I join a forum. I believe the term is lurking? *shrug*

When I see a topic that looks like something I can comment on, I appear, then disappear into the darkness. I'd LIKE to be more active in discussions, because I like meeting new people. ^^

So...eh, I'd say a 3/10.

I count myself as a 1/10, I think most people on the forums don't even know what me original username is, or who I am, what I have done. I consider myself fairly obscure and unknown. On the other hand, I know very few people here.

• Brohoof 2

Oh boy... I'm one of those peeps who discovered this site back in the 2011, so I guess those people and people from around the early 2012 know a ton about me and I'm probably known amongst them as "the person who whines about his SAD all of the time". Oh well, I do not blame them because I vented like 24/7 back in the day which I should have done elsewhere. Though, people from the mid/late 2012 and early 2013 barely know me because I am now lurking pretty heavily (that, and.. you know), and I "left" the site for at least 6 months. Oh well.

So, people from the late 2011 and early 2012 = 9.5/10; people from the mid/late 2012 and early 2013 = 4.2/10 (if not less).

• Brohoof 1

I'd say 3/10. Probably not known much yet but the few ones who know me probably remember me as "that weird and crazy Discord's fangirl"

I'm probably a 6.5/10. I have almost 600 posts, I've posted a lot in the Cloudsdale Colosseum and I have had multiple art threads.

I can't say I'm that well known. Maybe some of the people over on the massive art swap thread will know me, or those who have seen my art thread. I guess I've just not had enough time to post extensively on the forum these last few months.

Interesting question.

I'd say...5/10 because of my posts and brohoofs. I don't really participate much in other things like gaming, Skype convos, projects, etc., that would make me known. Kinda want to change that, though. That stuff looks kinda fun.

I'm not known at all. I am only a muffin after all, and that I only joined 3 days ago. I do plan on slowly climbing the social awareness ladder though.  

I'm sure people know of me, but I'm not egotistical so I really and honestly don't care about fame or whether people like me. I just try to be kind, funny, and the best foreign man I could be to this place. Always makes me feel good when someone says I made them smile or laugh. Or if I have a discussion about certain topics I'm happy people respect my opinions and agree or offer their own insight.

All in all, fame isn't my worry. I'm just happy if people get cheered up by my silliness.

Edited by Dimitri Hammer
  • Brohoof 4

On a scale of 1 - 10 i would say -500!

I will try to post more often on the forums! Hopefully get popular and well known!

I kinda just joined so not really the know xD

I wouldn't call myself famous so much as infamous.

I'm not even going to pretend I'm not posting here to fuel my ego. The mere fact that I'm posting here means I think I'm pretty hot stuff.

• Brohoof 1

I'm practically invisible on these forums.Highly doubt anybody would recognize my username right away if they took a glance at it.If it weren't for the fact that I've made a million posts on here already,I'm pretty sure I could get away with making the same introduction thread once every few weeks.

And I'm fine with that,honestly.Signed up for the forums to leave my opinions and impressions as well as to kill time.If I somehow become recognizable,great.If not,well,you guys don't know what you're missing out on that is completely fine as well.

Well, I don't like to BRAG, but there's probably 12 people out there who can recognize me, and I'd like to think of myself as memorable. So, that would put me at 2/10?

Edited by Yosef von Uzenvard

I guess I am pretty famous. Usually, I don't talk to a lot of people on the forums but I think that the rating of how famous I am on the forums.

It would have to be about, 10/10.

• Brohoof 1

Y'all know me, still the same ol' G, but I been low-key.

Dr. Dre aside, most people around here know me and I've been around a while.  So that's a thing.

• Brohoof 3

Like nobody knows me.  I leave random comments and make people laught a few times but I doubt anyone know or care about me.  So am at the bottom of the chain or pole i guess.  At least I can get out faster that way =D