Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How famous do you think you are on the forums?

~Starlight~

• 3 weeks later...

Known among the Disney and Nintendo fans. Plus, I think some know me for my Unique OC of two OCs (A Unicorn and a Changeling) sharing a body. At least I'm hoping no one else thought of that. :P

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think I'm famous in the slightest. I think for the most part I fly under everyone's radar. That is until I get into a small debate or a lengthy discussion. Then I apparently don a huge target around my neck. Then it dies down and I disappear again.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I remember posting on this thread long ago so consider this response of mine as an update of sorts. In terms of popularity, I still view myself as an unknown throughout the vast majority of these forums. However, others view me as being one of the most popular Sunset Shimmer fans as evidenced by my contributions to her fanclub thread.

• Brohoof 1

I would have to say I'm somewhere in the middle. While I do think most active members have seen me by now, I don't think very many of them could say that they know me personally.

• Brohoof 2

Although I haven't been the most active recently, I would still give myself a 4 out of 10. :)

And I don't do a whole lot of PMs, I've only had around 2-3 people that I still somewhat actively talk to. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 2

I don't think I'm that famous on here but those who know me, know me for one thing, I won't shut up about racing or my girlfriend @Lucky Bolt. Not sure if it comes off as annoying or not, but it's definitely what I'm known for.

On the forums overall, I'll rank myself at a 3/10 but a 10/10 on the gender race forum game.

• Brohoof 2