Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How famous do you think you are on the forums?

~Starlight~

• 1 month later...

I wouldn't say I'm famous, but more so as someone who's known. I've been here a while, so I'm pretty sure that I'm at least a familiar face.

• Brohoof 1

I used to think I was popular.. then I learnt that basically no one knows who I am or even remembers me :(

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I really don't know, but I don't really care that much about that.

Edited by TheTaZe
  • Brohoof 1

5/10. I've been here long enough that a decent amount of people know who I am, but I would say a decent amount of them dislike me as well, so infamous would be a better word.

• Brohoof 1

Popularity isn't really important for me, but if I had to rate myself, maybe 4/10 would be where I'm at. I'm sure many regulars would have seen me here and there, especially with how active I was the first few months I was here, but I don't think the majority of them have really gotten to know me or that I consider that I talk to regularly. :) 

19 hours ago, Code said:

I used to think I was popular.. then I learnt that basically no one knows who I am or even remembers me :(

I'm sorry to hear that... :( I'm sure some folks here still remember you, though I'm here for less than a year so I don't... :sunny: 

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Wannabrony said:

I'm sorry to hear that... :( I'm sure some folks here still remember you, though I'm here for less than a year so I don't... :sunny: 

Most of the people who would remember me have left sadly, their profiles been inactive for years.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
19 hours ago, Code said:

I remember you though I don't think we interacted much

and yeah most people here I don't think were here when I was the most active so I'm pretty mysterious being these days

Edited by Zhang Xiu Ying
  • Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, Zhang Xiu Ying said:

I remember you though I don't think we interacted much

and yeah most people here I don't think were here when I was the most active so I'm pretty mysterious being these days

This site sure has changed.

Everything from the people who are active on this site to even the actual look of the site.. I miss 2013-2015

• Brohoof 2

19 hours ago, Twiggy said:

5/10. I've been here long enough that a decent amount of people know who I am, but I would say a decent amount of them dislike me as well, so infamous would be a better word.

That would be a 9/10 for those that frequent the Debate Pit. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I used to be kind of popular, but the last time I get the feeling many people hate me here. That's why I am not as active anymore. :orly:

(3100)

Edited by Hierok
  • Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, Hierok said:

I used to be kind of popular, but the last time I get the feeling many people hate me here. That's why I am not as active anymore. :orly:

(3100)

Nopony hates you! Why such negative thoughts?

• Brohoof 3

To be honest, I wouldn't consider myself famous. I mean, I might be known amongst a small group of people, but that doesn't make me popular, it only implies that a small group of people know me, that's all.

I wouldn't take my posts into account, since the most part of them are just single status. I'm not very active outside the Lounge, but it happened that I posted something here and there, therefore some people might have seen me roaming around, but it's no big deal.

In closing, I'd rate myself 4.5/10.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Nature Tune said:

Nopony hates you! Why such negative thoughts?

3 or 4 months ago I got a couple negative comments about my appearance. From Karnak for example, which came out of nothing. That's the reason I get the feeling many hear don't really like me. :sunny: It's a bit silly, but I can't help feeling this way.

• Brohoof 1