Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How famous do you think you are on the forums?

~Starlight~

10/10, I think I'm pretty famous. I mean, I'm not THE most famous member there is, but I'm pretty sure I have carved some kind of reputation for myself.

It's not healthy to maintain that level of an ego.

By that logic, I should have been dead a long time ago.

• Brohoof 3

Oh boy... I'm one of those peeps who discovered this site back in the 2011, so I guess those people and people from around the early 2012 know a ton about me and I'm probably known amongst them as "the person who whines about his SAD all of the time". Oh well, I do not blame them because I vented like 24/7 back in the day which I should have done elsewhere. Though, people from the mid/late 2012 and early 2013 barely know me because I am now lurking pretty heavily (that, and.. you know), and I "left" the site for at least 6 months. Oh well.

So, people from the late 2011 and early 2012 = 9.5/10; people from the mid/late 2012 and early 2013 = 4.2/10 (if not less).

BTW, I love lackadaisy. :P Whoosh. When I saw your avatar, I was like holy crabapples, it's Freckle. lmao And then there was happiness. 

• Brohoof 1

Filly please, I'm the main character of the series. 1337/10 lolol

No, not really. I'm usually hanging in the background for most things. I've made a few popular posts here and there, helped a few people out, and welcomed some newbies, but I'm not a celebrity. With only 380 posts, I'm probably not the most prolific poster in existence. For the most part, I'm a lurker who only posts when necessary (though I've recently resolved to post more frequently). I'm also rarely, if ever, mentioned outside quotations. To be honest, my ego doesn't care too much for popularity, but I wouldn't mind having my voice heard by more people. 

Some of the mods probably know me, however. Not sure if that's good or bad, though, considering that I give them more work by digging up old threads all the time tongue.png

I'd give myself a 4/10. Slightly below average; not a complete nobody, but not Chaotic Discord. 

• Brohoof 1

not many people know me, there are a select few that i talk to but i have not been active lately for various reasons, so i would say that i'm probably a 4/10

Well, I don't like to call my self famous, as in high school, everyone used to think I'm cool and awesome, and yet I never though of myself as super cool. Maybe it was just my looks! XD

Anyways, I've been here for about a month now, made it to butterfly rank, had met a lot of people and mods or admins, and have reached about 100 brohoofs!

Overall, I'd say I'm a 7/10 as I also accomplished over 1,440 profile views!

I do hope to increase my rank though, I know I can do better.

Oh and screw ball, I'd rank you as a 7/10 as well! XD

On the forums here I consider myself a rising star making a name for myself on the forums especially when it comes to politics I consider myself a libertarian mane six fan. I Have made some waves around here look at some of my forum posts when it comes to politics made some fans on the site and made an enemy or two so far I think its one but I'm not sure. I figure at the rate I keep going at it I will make it to the top.

I doubt that anypony really knows who I am. Not only have I joined only some months ago, but I've been on YouTube since 2011 and  I'm still not at all well known. (My 100 subs obviously never watch my videos--and a lot of the people who do are trolls who nothing but post nasty things all the time...)

So yeah...I'm just a normal user :P

2/10 max. Nopony here knows me in a forumish way except for those I'm RPing with. Other than that I'm about as popular as the most insignificant background pony in MLP: FiM. Unless you prove me otherwise...

Erm... Well, I don't post much on the forums, and most of my brohoofs aren't a result of anything witty/insightful/smart I've said, but more my posting shirtless on-duty lifeguard pictures of myself in the "Post pics of yourself" threads. So no, I don't think I'm super well known or popular, aggravated by the fact that I'm quite new to the forum, but I suppose I'm most well known for my RP's. Although I'm new to those, I've received overwhelmingly positive feedback from my fellow RP'ers for keeping it fresh, using Windy Runner as a good dynamic character, and generally breaking formula and shaking things up. 

So I dunno, I guess I'm a 2.5/10

Me famous? Lol. I'm fairly certain I'm no where near that. Just a casual poster here, probably almost at lurking status (I've been fairly busy lately). 'Tis the way I am on pretty much every forum nowadays. =(

• Brohoof 2

I'm known well enough in some circles. I wouldn't say I was famous, but the name Bari or Berry Pie is recognizable to quite a bit of people. So, maybe 7.5/10?

Like a 1/10. I'm not all that memorable. Plus, I don't post all that often. The only thing I'm remotely known for is posting below average fics, and that's not even on the forums.

Eh, I think most people have saw me, since I post in basically all the forum sections, besides role play and I dont post a whole lot in the ask a pony section or forum lounge. And I guess newer members, or older members who return don't really see me or know me.

As for being famous in the sense of doing anything memorable, I don't really see why I should be. Besides being a brony and posting a lot apparently I don't see much of anything else I've done to earn fame.

So I guess it depends on what you call fame.

• Brohoof 2

Ehhh, I'm probably a 3 or something like that. I'm not big on rating people on a number scale, but I'm still doing it anyways. I know a few people here and there, but this site is so vast and I've been posting even less now.

Eh, I think most people have saw me, since I post in basically all the forum sections, besides role play and I dont post a whole lot in the ask a pony section or forum lounge. And I guess newer members, or older members who return don't really see me or know me.

As for being famous in the sense of doing anything memorable, I don't really see why I should be. Besides being a brony and posting a lot apparently I don't see much of anything else I've done to earn fame.

So I guess it depends on what you call fame.

I'de say that you're a solid Zygen/10 ^^

You must be famous because i can remember your name, if i remember you with my poor memory i'm sure others know you! :P

• Brohoof 1

Well, I think I am pretty famous. I'm not as famous as THE ALMIGHTY FELD0, GOD OF THE FORUMS, which has a score of 9,001/10, but I am as famous as Blue, and my closest brony friend, @sonicrules831.

So, 8/10

• Brohoof 1

Well, I think I am pretty famous. I'm not as famous as THE ALMIGHTY FELD0, GOD OF THE FORUMS, which has a score of 9,001/10, but I am as famous as Blue, and my closest brony friend, @sonicrules831.

So, 8/10

Would you happen to be referring to me? If so, thank you! I am flattered I am thought of as famous by someone on this thread. If not, oh well.

I'de say that you're a solid Zygen/10 ^^

You must be famous because i can remember your name, if i remember you with my poor memory i'm sure others know you! :P

Haha, thanks Lost. Still Even if people know my name or Avvie or something, that just means I post a lot :P, I still don't think I've achived anything worthy of fame exactly, not that I consider myself worthy of fame at all really but still :P.

I have a bad memory, although not really for names or Avvies I guess, since I know what I think is the vast majority of the forums or Atleast have seen them.

Thanks for the encouraging words though :), glad to know you can remember me :).

Would you happen to be referring to me? If so, thank you! I am flattered I am thought of as famous by someone on this thread. If not, oh well.

Yes, yes I was! You are pretty famous around here, and posting in almost every thread I see, so that counts as being famous in my books! I think.

• Brohoof 1