Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How famous do you think you are on the forums?

~Starlight~

• 2 months later...

All right this is something I've been thinking of lately but have never mentioned it. Throughout your whole time on the forums, how popular or well known have you gotten? Just how many people do know who you are and how much is your identity known to them?  Stuff like that.

I'd say I'm decently popular. Not the most well known but still somewhat known to the point where some people recognize me. I don't do anything too crazy to be known but I'm just here.

So discuss away! 

I guess I'm okay. I wouldn't call myself even remotely popular but then again, I wouldn't necessarily say I'm unpopular either. I'm more or less in the middle. 

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I'm 100% sure I'm not popular at all, and I don't mind it! I'm a newish user and all, so I don't expect to be well known or anything. :lol:

Edited by Creativity

My answer is "the difference between ignorance and apathy."

Translation: I don't know, and I don't care.

• Brohoof 1

To be honest I've never met anybody who posted above me until now, so well, I don't think I very popular at all. I haven't even been on here a full year yet.

(edited)

Even though I've been told that I'm popular, apparently, I don't think I'm very popular at all- not unpopular mind you, but you know, somewhere in between. I think it mainly comes from my overall lack of conversational skills. 

Ah well, it doesn't really bother me, in fact I'd rather not be 'very super famous', but I would like to be known for something at least! :P

Edited by Sir Jackleberry
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm pretty much a ghost in the forums. I'm not that well known. It doesn't bother me that much to be honest.

AIN'T NOTHING WRONG WIT DAT  :okiedokielokie: 

:lol:

I guess I'm well known, given I see people say things about me every now and again, and I've made a lot of good friends and what not :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 2

Heya , a long time ago somebody made a pretty similar thread for talking about how well-known or liked we are here on MLP Forums. Since your thread was for talking about more or less the same thing, I've gone ahead and merged them together. Just letting you know and I hope you understand :)

• Brohoof 1

For someone who has over 2000 posts and has been here for over two years, not particularly popular given that I have less than oen brohoof per post.  But I think I'm pretty well known in the Rarity fandom...

• Brohoof 2

I'm not known by everyone on this site, but I'm known for my love of Pokemon and looks.

As selfish as that 2nd part sounds, it's... sorta true.

However, those are just what my friends on here know me for.

I don't think I'm that popular on here as there are SO MANY users.

(edited)

2/10 or a 3/10 (Hell I'm probably a 0/10 if possible).

I'm pretty sure I'm not even close to famous.

Barely even reached it. >___>

I honestly don't think anyone knows me.

Or I may be clueless about it.

Idk XD

Edited by Alpha-neos

That depends of the section.Per example,in show discussion i will be a 1/10 for say somethings.

But if we talk about the forum games...i will say a 11/10 because i post there all the day ;3