Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How famous do you think you are on the forums?

~Starlight~

Judging by the amount of times people reply to the things I post and the amount of times where a thread halts all momentum the moment I post something, I'd say next to none.

Maybe it's because of my sarcastic and controversial mindset? Who knows.

Edited by Redeye
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, ScruffyTheStallion said:

On a scale from 1 to 10

I'd say i'm a 2 or 3

I'm not very active as other users.

You're not a 2 to me :P

49 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

I'm famous among certain users. I would say that you either have never seen me, or you connect every cat picture you see to me :3

That's entirely true !

But we're ALL nothing compared to the gobo, the only true God !

• Brohoof 2

I would consider myself below average of famous status on the forums here~ Only place I conjure around is the art section :P I rarely venture into these other threads like this one. Only thing I can think of that makes me has any sort of famous status is my art thread. Has alot of views and replies. Sitting at 41647 views and 988 replies from what i see right now. :squee:

• Brohoof 2

Not famous at all. See the amount of brohoofs I have? It’s nothing compared to what some of you peeps have (seriously how do you even achieve 10,000 brohooves??)

but my banner was selected, so maybe everyone will see my name : D

• Brohoof 2

On 4/28/2013 at 11:03 AM, DusK said:

Haha! How famous am I? Pff. Come on, I have like... a bajillion Feld0hoofs. I practically run this motherbuckin' palace.

12/10, easily.

On 4/28/2013 at 11:14 AM, hawkflame said:

5 or 6 out of 10.  There are certainly regulars who know me, but probably a few who don't.   Problem is, people not only change avatars but also usernames, and throws others off.  So I'm not going to change either for a while. 

By the way, I only recognize about 2 or 3 names on this thread. 

I recognize you, mainly by your avatar and not the username, though.  It's a rather unique looking one I'd say.  Keep it and you'll become more notable around here.

On 4/28/2013 at 11:16 AM, Jokuc said:

How famous is the user above you?

How popular are you on the forums?

How famous do you think you are on the forums?

Hm we have a lot of threads about this. Dis is good for my ego.

I have been around the forums now for quite a long time, and I've done some things for the community such as helping people or making art requests etc. For example, since I joined the forums I have made a bunch of requested signatures, I've helped 7 people how to make vectors. I have also made some ..kind of unnecessary things too such as img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png , advertising art ( c: ) advertising the forums http://mlpforums.com/topic/10323-a-wall-in-school-full-of-mlp/ not just as shown in the link, but also for other people on the internet I've met. I have helped people with problems and I've talked to many people.

I cannot say for sure but I belive people around the forums like me. I am also one of the most active members and well.. A bunch of posts doesn't really make me less known, even though it shouldn't really matter.

So.. Not to make my ego hit a level of over 9000, I'd probably say 10/10 smile.png

On 4/28/2013 at 11:17 AM, Shanks said:

I have only been here since October but since then I have certainly made my presence known being an outspoken Applejack fan I am sure has also helped matters as if us Applejack fans didn't speak up as much as we did than finding us would be like finding a needle in a haystack. And whenever Derpy has come up I have also chimed in though it does sometimes bring out my nasty side that I am fighting to keep under control.

On 4/28/2013 at 0:09 PM, Sterling Crimson said:

Good thing popularity over the internet is not something I worry about too much. Besides, nobody really knows you over the internet unless you've seen them face to face (or Skype and Facebook each other. Even then, face to face is still best). 

On 4/28/2013 at 0:15 PM, Killian Jones said:

I count myself as a 1/10, I think most people on the forums don't even know what me original username is, or who I am, what I have done. I consider myself fairly obscure and unknown. On the other hand, I know very few people here.

On 4/28/2013 at 0:16 PM, C. Thunder Dash said:

I think I'm pretty well known around here, especially since I'm a brony musician. Sometimes, I do consider myself famous, with me having to do a lot OC theme songs. 

On 4/28/2013 at 1:29 PM, Ashley said:

I'm probably a 6.5/10. I have almost 600 posts, I've posted a lot in the Cloudsdale Colosseum and I have had multiple art threads.

On 4/28/2013 at 1:34 PM, Blue Moon said:

I think very highly of myself, so I give my rating of fame as: 900000/10

Just kidding, I'm a bird, so I am relatively well known.

I'm probably around 8/10 to 9/10.

On 4/28/2013 at 1:54 PM, Scootalove said:

I guess I am pretty famous. Usually, I don't talk to a lot of people on the forums but I think that the rating of how famous I am on the forums.

It would have to be about, 10/10.

On 4/28/2013 at 1:58 PM, Crispy said:

Y'all know me, still the same ol' G, but I been low-key.

Dr. Dre aside, most people around here know me and I've been around a while.  So that's a thing.

On 4/28/2013 at 2:35 PM, Harmonic Revelations said:

10/10, I think I'm pretty famous. I mean, I'm not THE most famous member there is, but I'm pretty sure I have carved some kind of reputation for myself.

By that logic, I should have been dead a long time ago.

On 4/28/2013 at 3:24 PM, WingMcCallister said:

BTW, I love lackadaisy. :P Whoosh. When I saw your avatar, I was like holy crabapples, it's Freckle. lmao And then there was happiness. 

On 4/28/2013 at 8:06 PM, Nohbdy said:

Filly please, I'm the main character of the series. 1337/10 lolol

No, not really. I'm usually hanging in the background for most things. I've made a few popular posts here and there, helped a few people out, and welcomed some newbies, but I'm not a celebrity. With only 380 posts, I'm probably not the most prolific poster in existence. For the most part, I'm a lurker who only posts when necessary (though I've recently resolved to post more frequently). I'm also rarely, if ever, mentioned outside quotations. To be honest, my ego doesn't care too much for popularity, but I wouldn't mind having my voice heard by more people. 

Some of the mods probably know me, however. Not sure if that's good or bad, though, considering that I give them more work by digging up old threads all the time tongue.png

I'd give myself a 4/10. Slightly below average; not a complete nobody, but not Chaotic Discord. 

On 4/28/2013 at 10:08 PM, Envy said:

Me famous? Lol. I'm fairly certain I'm no where near that. Just a casual poster here, probably almost at lurking status (I've been fairly busy lately). 'Tis the way I am on pretty much every forum nowadays. =(

On 4/28/2013 at 10:20 PM, Zygen said:

Eh, I think most people have saw me, since I post in basically all the forum sections, besides role play and I dont post a whole lot in the ask a pony section or forum lounge. And I guess newer members, or older members who return don't really see me or know me.

As for being famous in the sense of doing anything memorable, I don't really see why I should be. Besides being a brony and posting a lot apparently I don't see much of anything else I've done to earn fame.

So I guess it depends on what you call fame.

On 4/28/2013 at 11:12 PM, Radiance64 said:

I honestly have no idea... I mean sure, I've been around here for a long, long time, have made a lot of posts, and am a moderator, but compared to others of similar nature I tend to be forgotten sometimes, and I'm not exactly particularly talented at anything... I dunno, sometimes I just feel a bit inadequate is all, I'd say 7.5 or 8 out of 10, maybe. :huh:

On 4/28/2013 at 11:14 PM, Champion RD92 said:

I don't know, I would like to say like 9/10, but I don't know. I've been here a really long time, so I would think I would be pretty well known lol

On 4/28/2013 at 11:14 PM, King said:

I have no idea nor do I care about being "famous"

Im only here to help and do my job to the best of my ability, mingle with you fine folks and love the ponies :3

Thats enough for me :3

On 4/29/2013 at 4:58 AM, ~Chaotic Discord~ said:

9000/10

Even before I ascended to the perilous and annoying chores of Godhood, I got myself pathetically well-known within a few months of joining, by post-horsing all over the place. Now, for better or worse, I'm one of them poster-child users. Everywhere you tread on the board, I'm strutting about with chaos and swag following me.

post-4006-0-84325600-1367225909.png

On 4/29/2013 at 6:08 AM, Rainbow Dash said:

I am so unknown on the forums. People be all like, who da buck are you? I mainly buck around on forum games and various role plays. Due to that, people do not know who i am unless they roleplay. Even then they know not of where i came from. 

If i had to rate my notoriety from a 1 to ten scale (1 being unknown and 10 being well known) I would rate myself as a 3/10 And thats being generous to myself. 

In all honesty, i dont want to be well known. Being famous is over-rated.

On 4/29/2013 at 3:19 PM, Shift said:

I feel so accomplished that I know you.

Anyway, it's not that I care or anything on how i'm famous or anything, i'd rate myself 8.9/10. I'm pretty well known on here.

On 4/29/2013 at 5:28 PM, Wingnut said:

Am I famous?  It depends on who you ask.  :P  I just marked my six month anniversay as a forum member so maybe the time has come for a retrospective.  I have 830 counted posts as of now; it’s well over 1,000 if uncounted items are included.  They include several lengthy walls of text about the program and the characters, a blog to defend Fluttershy’s honor when she was under attack, and my first MP fanart.  I’d like to think that more than half of the established regulars at least have an idea who I am.  When people here think of fellow members who are Fluttershy fans, I hope my name is among the ones that come to mind. :)

I know many others are more famous than I’ll ever be.  And it stings a bit whenever somebody I THOUGHT knew me lists their favorite members and my name isn’t on that list.  That’s why, as a matter of principle, I refuse to post such a list of my buddies.  I know I’m bound to overlook someone and the feeling of being snubbed isn’t a pleasant one. 

Since people like to rank their fame as a number from 1 through 10, I think I honestly merit a 6. 

On 4/29/2013 at 5:33 PM, Kyoshi said:

I would say a 6/10 at best. I have been posting a bit more lately, but I really am not that memorable. Nothing about me screams 'spectacular', more mediocre. So my 'fame' would probably reflect that.

Actually, it would probably be a 5/10 at best.

On 4/29/2013 at 7:46 PM, ChikoritaCheezits said:

I'm probably around 4 or 5 out of 10. I've been here for about a year bu I haven't made a lot of post for me to be recognizable around here.

On 4/30/2013 at 2:08 PM, Antismurf9001 said:

Eh, I'd probably put myself at around a 'not very high'/10.  I suppose that there's a few people who know me, but part of that is probably because I rarely change my username or avatar or signature for very long and I have a decent number of posts to my name.  I don't typically get into discussions, I just pop into threads that look interesting, say what I have to say, and then vanish into the oblivion (huh, kind of like I'm doing here).  So yeah, not exceptionally popular but there are probably other users who could recognize me.

On 4/30/2013 at 8:57 PM, Twilight Circuits said:

Despite how much I think i've done and achieved here I feel like a nobody. To be honest I feel like I'm not recognized for anything. Regardless, doesn't mean I'm not aiming to be the most famous pony still.

Edit: I'm also going to add that quite a few of you change your username. I've never changed mine once.

On 11/28/2013 at 0:28 PM, Arylett Charnoa said:

Well, I'd probably call myself an 8/10 overall or 7.5. A lot of the older people and even some of the newberts know of me, due to the fact that I was once a prominent moderator and member who sorta built an entire section. But quite a few don't seem to recognize me, and my two hiatuses from this site have made me a little more obscure than I used to be. 

It's kind of hard for me to tell though, to be honest.

On 11/28/2013 at 0:39 PM, Malinter said:

To my knowledge, I am the oldest brony here. I should have a digital statue or title made in my honour or something! 

I'd probably rate myself as a 5/10. Middle ground is the best ground, except against incoming orbital strikes.

On 11/28/2013 at 2:14 PM, Hypn0ticD said:

I know I'm an unknown around the forums! But that's to be expected since I spend the vast majority of my time Roleplay World... There, I'm known to a handful of people, so overall, maybe a 1.5 out of 10?

On 11/28/2013 at 4:03 PM, The Soldier said:

I was once a popular guy back then. But with all these people coming and going (or getting banned), the popularity seems to be decreasing a bit. Right now, I'd say I'm 6-7/10

On 11/28/2013 at 4:33 PM, Lunaris Adamantine said:

Probably not too famous anymore. Somewhere between 3/10 to 5/10, I would have to say, if only for the fact that the first 7000 or so members didn't have much of a choice but to have known about me back when I was a mod. :P

Still, if I stick around for a little while, history might very well repeat itself. My name will attract everyones attention, due to obvious implications, and they simply won't be able to get me out of their minds. :3

On 11/28/2013 at 4:38 PM, Raritas said:

I really should be more active on here. People might have seen me occasionally in general and media discussion threads, but I'm aiming to be more active, especially after over a year a bit now. But for now, I'd say maybe 2 or 3/10.

On 11/28/2013 at 4:45 PM, Vinyl Scratch (Filly)™ said:

I wouldn't say I'm famous at all but I am known by a fair few people on here :)

On 11/28/2013 at 5:19 PM, ghostfacekiller39 said:

I'd say 7.7/10.

I mean, that's just being known. I'm pretty sure being liked by everyone would be a 5 or 6/10.

I've made some great friends on here, though. I just consider myself known for a couple of things, not really famous. Like, a B-List Actor or something.

On 11/28/2013 at 7:31 PM, Skylar said:

I think you officially just killed this topic  :lol:

On 12/1/2013 at 0:29 AM, Sugar Cube said:

It depends, because different users frequent different sections of the forum, so I'm more well-known in places that I post a lot. I feel like a forum celebrity in the Forum Games section because I frequent it quite a bit and have made a large number of friends there. :) I also try to spend a lot of time in the Show Discussion, General Discussion, and Sugarcube Corner sections, where I feel I am not particularly famous, but that I have enough of a presence that I'm not just another Jane Doe. I have never posted in the Roleplay section and I very seldom post in any art related threads.

Overall, I feel like I have a decent sized friends list, I'm pretty active every day, and I feel like most of MLP Forums' regular members either know me, or have at least seen me around. If I had to guess where I'd rank on a fame scale, I would predict that I'd be about a 6 or a 7.

On 12/2/2013 at 7:00 PM, Gone Airbourne said:

Is say maybe around a 6/10 Idk

On 3/2/2014 at 1:36 AM, zenyatta said:

I'm 100% sure I'm not popular at all, and I don't mind it! I'm a newish user and all, so I don't expect to be well known or anything. :lol:

On 3/2/2014 at 1:42 AM, Sunny Fox said:

My answer is "the difference between ignorance and apathy."

Reveal hidden contents

Translation: I don't know, and I don't care.

On 3/2/2014 at 2:01 AM, Flutter Baby <3 said:

No idea, nor do I really care.

I think I'm more of just a "regular" seeming I'm on here  Every. Single. Day.  :squee:

On 3/2/2014 at 2:47 AM, Venomous said:

I'm not known by everyone on this site, but I'm known for my love of Pokemon and looks.

As selfish as that 2nd part sounds, it's... sorta true.

However, those are just what my friends on here know me for.

I don't think I'm that popular on here as there are SO MANY users.

On 3/2/2014 at 2:52 AM, The Coffee Pony said:

I've only been here for two weeks I think I'm completely under the radar. I don't really mind at all. =P

On 3/2/2014 at 5:55 AM, Lightwing said:

That depends of the section.Per example,in show discussion i will be a 1/10 for say somethings.

But if we talk about the forum games...i will say a 11/10 because i post there all the day ;3

On 3/2/2014 at 5:59 AM, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

Count to one million 10/10 XD

But in the whole forum .. I think abou 4-6/10

On 3/2/2014 at 8:24 AM, DaReaper said:

I 'm known well amongst my friends and a lot of people know my avatar but I wouldnt say i'm popular so just a 6/10 just cause people remember my name and avatar

On 3/2/2014 at 9:06 AM, Scribblegroove said:

What the hell is up with these threads? Nicest on the forum? Popularity on the forum? Why are people discussing these things? It's not like it is important at all! Why don't we discuss interesting content... This shouldn't be a competition.

Dumb people talk about people, average people talk about happenings, intelligent people talk about ideas.

On 3/2/2014 at 0:40 PM, Frostgage said:

I'd say this sums it up.

Well, maybe someday. :)

On 3/2/2014 at 0:54 PM, Anilewe said:

Hm, I'm not popular at all XD I have some friends here and I talk sometimes with them but that's all :)

On 3/2/2014 at 0:57 PM, Freewave said:

Pretty low. I can do a lot of music stuff outside of here and then i come here and its no big deal at all. It's pretty humbling (probably a good thing i guess) and just indicative of how wide this community is. You go somewhere else and you're starting from scratch again.

I got stopped at page 5 and 50 people. Can't multi-quote more than that. Each of the above users have had some significant impact on my time here. Some through their legacy, some through friendships, some through more casual interactions. None is more famous than the others to me. 

Threads in the tapestry of my life. 

• Brohoof 7

1 minute ago, Obi-Quiet said:

I got stopped at page 5 and 50 people. Can't multi-quote more than that. Each of the above users have had some significant impact on my time here. Some through their legacy, some through friendships, some through more casual interactions. None is more famous than the others to me. 

I'm ... surprised at what I mean too you. besides the situation with CTAM:please:

• Brohoof 2

43 minutes ago, Obi-Quiet said:

I always get anxious when one of my old posts is quoted xD but this was a pleasant surprise. Thank you for the shout-out and kind words - they really do mean a lot <3

• Brohoof 4

On 11/18/2017 at 8:55 PM, Grand Admiral Thrawn said:

*insert 2013 jokky quote*

Thanks man, means a lot....... but why'd you have to quote those old comments?! I can't look at it! The horror! The horror!

But hey, I know some people might see it as legacy, I just see it as comments young foolish me left behind.. Sometimes I wish I joined mlp forums at a different age so I would have been able to express myself in better ways. Then again, maybe I wouldn't have been able to appreciate it the same way. It kind of makes me cringe to know that members look at the stupid stuff I said back then and call it history... 

Anyway! Nowadays, I don't think, I know that most people around don't even know me, and few of the ones who actually do recognize me don't really care about me nor know me very well. I'm not sad about that,  and I don't think it's weird at all. I don't spend even a tenth of the weekly time here anymore that I used to. A bunch of years ago I really wanted everyone to recognize my name. Now? Not so much, I just want to have a good time.

But hey, an occasional 10/10 rating isn't wrong either *wink wink* :pout:

Since I do have a bunch of old posts.... *shivers* laying around, I guess some of the current generation mlpf users have seen some of my content.. so I'm gonna be bold and say 6/10.

• Brohoof 3