Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How famous do you think you are on the forums?

~Starlight~

• 4 weeks later...

I joined a while ago, but I'm on the forums in bursts. I think people are somewhat aware of my existence? I don't have that many posts, so I'm not really sure.

Edited by luftschloss
  • Brohoof 2

Anyone who's crossed paths with @meme in the banned game, won't soon forget. Meme is the most ruthless banner amongst us - so I'd say you're a bit more than 0/10.

I don't post that much, so I'm prolly a 2/10

• Brohoof 2

Used to be pretty darn known around these parts, if I remember correctly. Upwards of 6/10 if I can contain both my modesty and my desire to be known.

Now, with all these new users and my until-recently-ended-self-imposed-exile? Like, 0.5/10. Working on it, though. Give me back the Writing Centre and that number will bump up.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Mirage said:

Meme is the most ruthless banner amongst us

uh, excuse me, i meme, not ban. memed for spreading lies

also i don't really see myself as "ruthless" about it, i kinda just post in the banned game a few times a day at most

• Brohoof 2

Aside from the Sunset Shimmer Fan Club and maybe the Equestria Girls section of the forum, I wouldn't call myself famous around here.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not famous. I pop in from time to time, and I rarely go more than a day without posting something, but I don't get a lot of attention and that really doesn't bother me.

You've probably seen me at some point, though. :P

• Brohoof 4

I used to be active in the Count to a Million thread and was well known I suppose there, now I have really slacked on my activity here but I aim to change that in the new year.

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, Trotteurliciously Sauvage said:

How famous am I ?
I am God baby.

Yea, that sounds about right for you :D 

As for myself, I think that there are a few people who see me around sometimes but I'm not really famous so I'd say a 6/10 if I'm generous.

• Brohoof 1