Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How famous do you think you are on the forums?

~Starlight~

In this moment I like a 0.02/10

I used to be more active in January and April but not so much so that many people know me, if to case a group of about 10 people recognize me

• Brohoof 1

Use to be relatively known but now im just a guy LOL. WELCOME NEW PEOPLE! <3

On 6/14/2018 at 10:44 AM, Hierok said:

3 or 4 months ago I got a couple negative comments about my appearance. From Karnak for example, which came out of nothing. That's the reason I get the feeling many hear don't really like me. :sunny: It's a bit silly, but I can't help feeling this way.

Use to be very well liked but ummm, kinda did some.....questionable things i'll leave it at that. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

I'm not famous at all, especially considering the fact that I keep taking multi-month breaks and largely keep my posting to the Beyond Equestria subforum.

• 1 month later...

I am only active on some parts of the forum, and I simply cannot get into the middle of attention (just a fun fact, not self -pity), only a few person knows me.

• 1 month later...

Somewhat? :ooh: It really depends on what part of the site each user frequents... I'd assume quite a few people who read and post status updates have seen my replies and received brohoofs from me. But my activity on the forum part of the website is so low, I doubt anyone knows me based on that. :laugh:

I wouldn't say I'm one of the most famous users here – for that, I'd have to be more active and possibly also have been a member longer than I have. But I'm not completely unknown either, which was essentially the case for my first few months here... :please:

• Brohoof 3

I'm pretty well-known at the game forum and not much in others, 5/10 give or take.

Hmhm, I recall the previous time I posted here. I was practically the Forum member at the time... but now? I am as relevant as Beanie Babies. :-D It was fun while it lasted, I suppose.

• Brohoof 2

I guess some people know me. I guess. :maud: 

:P

I never made it big, but I think most people here have heard of my name somewhere. That, however, by no means indicate that I'm popular. I'm just hovering around. Although most people who were active in around February to April this year probably know who I am and we have interacted at some point, which I am happy with. :darling: