Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How famous do you think you are on the forums?

~Starlight~

Yes, yes I was! You are pretty famous around here, and posting in almost every thread I see, so that counts as being famous in my books! I think.

I'm glad I'm classified as famous in your books. I like writing and talking to people, so of course I would be in most threads. Thanks for recognizing my awesomeness. 

I honestly have no idea... I mean sure, I've been around here for a long, long time, have made a lot of posts, and am a moderator, but compared to others of similar nature I tend to be forgotten sometimes, and I'm not exactly particularly talented at anything... I dunno, sometimes I just feel a bit inadequate is all, I'd say 7.5 or 8 out of 10, maybe. :huh:

I think I'd give myself an 8.3/10

I'm not gonna give myself anything higher x:

ALTHOUGH I DESERVE IT, BECAUSE EVERYBODY KNOWS ME, THE HAM LADY 

Edited by Pinkazoid!

I have no idea nor do I care about being "famous"

Im only here to help and do my job to the best of my ability, mingle with you fine folks and love the ponies :3

Thats enough for me :3

• Brohoof 3

Im only here to help and do my job to the best of my ability, mingle with you fine folks and love the ponies :3

I think your being pretty darn modest dawn rider :P. being a staff member and a more recently announced one at that, and being a nice and pretty regular poster, aswell as being very helpful and cool overall.

I think that whether you like it or not your pretty famous.

Kudos for the modesty and sticking to your true goals, and not getting caught up In a popularity contest, it can be hard at times I'm sure :).

• Brohoof 2

You're 10/10. Sit down. lol

By your 'helping' you've become very famous. Especially in the welcoming plaza. tongue.png

Oh, and I almost forgot the Technical Problems and Site Questions thread. tongue.png

Edited by Aphrodite
  • Brohoof 3

lol FFS DawnRider, I've been active on these boards for a week, and it's already obvious that you're one of the most helpful people on here. I guess I'll accept your humility lmao, but your sig gets a 10/10 ;)

• Brohoof 2

Ok when I typed that I didnt expect it to be quoted 3 times xD

You call it modesty, I call it honesty...difference of opinion I guess ;D

• Brohoof 1

I don't want to brag, but I'm kind of a big deal a big deal.

I dunno, maybe a 3 or 4 out of 10 at the most. Its hard to gauge this stuff. Wait, did i used the word "gauge" correctly? Too lazy to check.

I'm think 5-7 for several reasons(this is my ranking for people who are commonly on). First a couple of days ago I would have ranked myself at a 2 or a 3, but now I'm doing character sketches, and I've actually drawn the attention of a moderator and have been brohoofed by said moderator, which feels awesome. My number of friends have also significantly increased. I might have ranked myself higher, but I don't roleplay at all so that loses me a good chunk.

i'd give myself a 2/10  i might be a cupcake but i dont post a lot or at least not close to as much as some people, plus i've only been here a few months so i dont expect to be well known  

Ok when I typed that I didnt expect it to be quoted 3 times xD

You call it modesty, I call it honesty...difference of opinion I guess ;D

Meh, ponies who look for fame typically suck anyways. :P However, it should go without saying that the community has noticed your contributions. I don't think that necessarily means there's a fame pedestal there, but you're definitely a well recognized pony with a good attitude. *shrugs* 

I would say maybe 3/10, but I know my name is out there. I'm not looking to be famous, but I'm looking for tons of friends that are willing to play a game with me or even if they just want to talk. Hope to meet others soon.

In the RP section: 7.5/10

The rest of the forum: 3/10

I don't think I am really famous, as I have only been a member for 2 or so months, but I think I have built SOME sort of reputation.

I'm not that famous lol. I'm just an average brony that is on here everyday lol. Knowing my activeness on here I'm known but I'm not that famous trust me lol.

I can't remember where, but I could have sworn I've seen you somewhere else on the forums happy.png . 

I don't do much around here so I'd probably given myself 3/10 for famous-ness.

• Brohoof 1

As for being famous in the sense of doing anything memorable, I don't really see why I should be. Besides being a brony and posting a lot apparently I don't see much of anything else I've done to earn fame.

So I guess it depends on what you call fame.

Yeah I know. It annoys me when I go into the "How famous is the user above you" and the user below me says "brony/10" or "10/10 you're a brony". Even though I have never seen the person before. To me, being "famous" is someone who is well known. img-1415252-1-wacko.png

I honestly have no idea... I mean sure, I've been around here for a long, long time, have made a lot of posts, and am a moderator, but compared to others of similar nature I tend to be forgotten sometimes, and I'm not exactly particularly talented at anything... I dunno, sometimes I just feel a bit inadequate is all, I'd say 7.5 or 8 out of 10, maybe. img-1415252-2-huh.png

Shut up, if you don't think you're a 9 you're at least 8.999

I don't know, I would like to say like 9/10, but I don't know. I've been here a really long time, so I would think I would be pretty well known lol

lol i dont know but but you've been here long lol 'bout 20 days or something - i dont know - longer than jokuc lololol you rrrrR 9.8 or something i dont know lol

post-1052-0-48436000-1355526500.gif

though that isnt famouuusss lollolol

Seriously though, you're well known to me :)

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

I'm probably -Tau/10 in terms of how famous I am on these forums. I really don't have any claim to fame here, especially outside of the RP section.

EDIT: I mean, it probably doesn't help that I've changed my name from Skyman over to my current name, so tongue.png

Edited by Grace Braid

Well, Since MLP Forums is going to BronyCon.

that means...
It began to be one of most popular Brony sites ever!
Anyways, Good luck with that MLP Forums! ;)