Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How famous do you think you are on the forums?

~Starlight~

Not at all! 0/10!

I don't really have the time to post a lot, either here or anywhere else, but exams are almost over x_x 

Also I find that I'm generally not a... posty... kinda person. Don't know why. Maybe I have some paranoia that I'll say the wrong thing or something. 

Besides, I like being a delicious muffin o3o

Same as above, but probably even less so. 25 posts in 11 days is probably one of my all time records on any forum, but it still pales into comparison with most ponies on here. I'd probably say 2/10.

On a scale of ~Chaotic Discord~ to Samrules350, Im about a solid Feld0 ;)

No but really, I never stopped to think about it.

What if Im infamous?!

I NEED BETTER PR

IM CALLING AN AGENT RIGHT NOW

Well as it has been said before it doesn't really matter, buttttt id say about 2/10 at the most i dont like to bring my head outa the life advise section unless it is something super important.

Am I famous?  It depends on who you ask.  :P  I just marked my six month anniversay as a forum member so maybe the time has come for a retrospective.  I have 830 counted posts as of now; it’s well over 1,000 if uncounted items are included.  They include several lengthy walls of text about the program and the characters, a blog to defend Fluttershy’s honor when she was under attack, and my first MP fanart.  I’d like to think that more than half of the established regulars at least have an idea who I am.  When people here think of fellow members who are Fluttershy fans, I hope my name is among the ones that come to mind. :)

I know many others are more famous than I’ll ever be.  And it stings a bit whenever somebody I THOUGHT knew me lists their favorite members and my name isn’t on that list.  That’s why, as a matter of principle, I refuse to post such a list of my buddies.  I know I’m bound to overlook someone and the feeling of being snubbed isn’t a pleasant one. 

Since people like to rank their fame as a number from 1 through 10, I think I honestly merit a 6. 

I would say a 6/10 at best. I have been posting a bit more lately, but I really am not that memorable. Nothing about me screams 'spectacular', more mediocre. So my 'fame' would probably reflect that.

Actually, it would probably be a 5/10 at best.

To me, you're notable for your humility and very grounded personality. That's something, isn't it?

You're a mod. And a Rarity fan. I don't know about others, but I'm not going to forget either.

Wait... who are you again? :lol:

By the way, I gotta say that 6800 posts and 14000 brohoofs is an amazing feat.

Well I guess that it could be something, idk maybe I just think very lowly of myself, which actually proably isn't that bad, because if I were a more confident person I'd proably be a overconfident jerk :P.

Am I famous? It depends on who you ask. :P I just marked my six month anniversay as a forum member so maybe the time has come for a retrospective. I have 830 counted posts as of now; it’s well over 1,000 if uncounted items are included. They include several lengthy walls of text about the program and the characters, a blog to defend Fluttershy’s honor when she was under attack, and my first MP fanart. I’d like to think that more than half of the established regulars at least have an idea who I am. When people here think of fellow members who are Fluttershy fans, I hope my name is among the ones that come to mind. :)

I know many others are more famous than I’ll ever be. And it stings a bit whenever somebody I THOUGHT knew me lists their favorite members and my name isn’t on that list. That’s why, as a matter of principle, I refuse to post such a list of my buddies. I know I’m bound to overlook someone and the feeling of being snubbed isn’t a pleasant one.

Since people like to rank their fame as a number from 1 through 10, I think I honestly merit a 6.

I'd give you more like an 8 or something Atleast personally, but maybe that's just because I pay attention to your well constructed and detailed posts which I also find interesting.

While your not a mega poster exactly, you still post a good bit, and when you do it matters because you put effort into your posts :)

• Brohoof 1

9000/10

Even before I ascended to the perilous and annoying chores of Godhood, I got myself pathetically well-known within a few months of joining, by post-horsing all over the place. Now, for better or worse, I'm one of them poster-child users. Everywhere you tread on the board, I'm strutting about with chaos and swag following me.

6e4c357f31665ccf520535ce2401c64d.png

You know funny enough when I first joined before I knew much about the forums or anything I thought you where already a mod before you became one, simply because of how well known you where.

And you know, all that chaos and swag following you, a true model member :P

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty low, despite my high posting rate. I'm not funny, nice, mean, cool, pretty, or talented enough to be memorable in any way, or "popular". If people do remember me, it's because they've gotten offended by me for some reason, even if I don't know what that reason even is.

I'm pretty low, despite my high posting rate. I'm not funny, nice, mean, cool, pretty, or talented enough to be memorable in any way, or "popular". If people do remember me, it's because they've gotten offended by me for some reason, even if I don't know what that reason even is.

Sometimes, no matter what we do, it's impossible to get noticed due to meritorious acts alone.  But options are always available.  If you can't be famous, be infamous!  laugh.png 

Me, famous? Ahahaha, good one! In all seriousness, I could probably become more well known on the site if I tried to, but I'm content with my stature. I'm probably a 1/10. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm assuming something low like 3/10 since Im holed up at home in the GCT all day. So other than in there, I doubt I'm known at all really.

I doubt I was anymore than a 4 even when I did venture around a lot.

I'm not sure exactly, I've stirred some controversy on here before. I've made fun of people on here before, not because I'm mean. I just do it for funhappy.png

I'd give myself a 6/10.

I've always considered you well known :3

and I've always known you because your name was a mixture of your least favorite ponies :3

As for the thread, I don't know, maybe a 9/10? 8.5?

If i had to admit and overfeed my ego, i was pretty known at one point, that one point ended and now I'm just known by the few members who manage to see me doing something "funny" even though the only funny about my funnyness is when i try too hard to be funny ;~;

• Brohoof 1

I am not very well known on this forum, I think. I joined a couple weeks ago, but I mostly lurk, posting in a topic here or there. If I were known for anything, it would be my reviews of MLP episodes...and I have no idea how many people even read those. So, 1/10 is being generous.

As far as I know, I'm not known at all. I could probably count the people who recognize me on the forums on one hand. Of course, it doesn't really bother me that much since I'm not concerned with being famous, though it is nice to have people remember me, I guess.

Eh, I'd probably put myself at around a 'not very high'/10.  I suppose that there's a few people who know me, but part of that is probably because I rarely change my username or avatar or signature for very long and I have a decent number of posts to my name.  I don't typically get into discussions, I just pop into threads that look interesting, say what I have to say, and then vanish into the oblivion (huh, kind of like I'm doing here).  So yeah, not exceptionally popular but there are probably other users who could recognize me.

• Brohoof 1