Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How famous do you think you are on the forums?

~Starlight~

I feel that I am known around here in many ways. I've been a lot more active recently with my feedback thread on Creative Resources, the Christian PMing group I started, and the numerous roleplays I've been involved with.

I'd say I'm not all that famous around here, perhaps a 1.5/10, I suppose?  I have not been all that frequent as of the recent weeks, which probably doesn't help all that much though it was something I couldn't really help.  I still do read topics though.  My rather dry humour does not really help with things all that much either when it comes to being remembered  :catface:... 

I'm not a terribly prolific poster, so only a handful of people know me on here. Mostly from status updates and forum games. But that handful seems to like me well enough. I'm like an obscure indie band.

I'll give myself a 2/10 just to be safe.

I'm not very good at self-evaluation.  If I were to rank myself, I'd like to think I'm a 7/10.  I know my friends would rate me higher but most of the forum would rate me lower.  So maybe 7 is a good compromise?  :)

Another thing to consider with fame is how much of the entire board do I participate in?  I'm mostly active in Show Discussion, Sugarcube Corner, and Forum Games.  On the other hand, I totally avoid roleplays.  I also don't post much in the artwork and writing sections. 

One more thing:  Most of the really famous people here, such as Chaotic Discord, Feld0, and Harmonic Revelations seem to have an idea who I am.  So can I ride their coattails to fame of my own?  Maybe...maybe not.  :P

• Brohoof 2

Meh idk. I guess I'm fairly well seen, so possibly people will recognize my name, whether I'm famous is a different story.

I also haven't been posting quite as often lately do that affects it I guess.

I'm maybe like a 5/10 or 6/10 maybe? I'm not very good at self assessments :P.

• Brohoof 1

2/10

Most people have porbably seen me.....

Meh fame and infame is not that different. xD

I see no problem in this though, after all I have a few friends here. :3

Edited by CrayZ

Seriously? Does this entire thread strike anybody else as obvious bait for attention whores?

No, sirree bob. I see it as seeing yourself as you are a bit.

Speaking of which, your post would probably hurt your popularity a bit, just saying.

• Brohoof 1

So it's been a few months, I got my shiny new dragon badge and I'd say, honestly, pretty much no one knows me. I'd say 2/10, 3/10 tops. 

Besides the few arguments I get into every now and then, I don't post much that sticks in people's minds. I'd guess that only those who hang around the media section a lot would recognize me.

If I would have to rate myself..I would say that I'm a 2/10..I mean there are people that I do talk to on a regular basis on here.  But the majority of the time is RL keeps me so busy that I can hardly keep up with forum life. I've put practicing my drawing, and writing my fanfic on hold for the time being too..But if people like me, and follow me then I guess that would equate fame or popularity here. But I'll stand by what I said before.. I feel I'm a 2/10

Obviously being here on the forums constitutes an automatic 1/10

Edited by Sir Cal Stonehoof

Probably not too famous anymore. Somewhere between 3/10 to 5/10, I would have to say, if only for the fact that the first 7000 or so members didn't have much of a choice but to have known about me back when I was a mod. :P

Still, if I stick around for a little while, history might very well repeat itself. My name will attract everyones attention, due to obvious implications, and they simply won't be able to get me out of their minds. :3

Oh, the ever-persistent pursuit for popularity that some people have.

I doubt too many people know me/about me, but then again, I haven't been a member here for a very long time, either, so I'm just going to say 1/10

Edited by Bron-Yr-Aur
  • Brohoof 1

I really should be more active on here. People might have seen me occasionally in general and media discussion threads, but I'm aiming to be more active, especially after over a year a bit now. But for now, I'd say maybe 2 or 3/10.

No, sirree bob. I see it as seeing yourself as you are a bit.

Speaking of which, your post would probably hurt your popularity a bit, just saying.

Egads, whatever will I do?  I'm pretty sure my life will cease to have meaning without the arbitrary approval of the internet!  :P

• Brohoof 1

Like a wanderer, I visit when I can but I soon have to leave to continue the tasks ahead.

Never long enough to leave a big impression but maybe just enough for one person to remember my name.

I don't want to be the one to soak up the attention but I do like to be noticed when I visit :)