Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The "Darling" Virus

The Soldier

Good People of MLP Forums! Listen to this breaking news I have brought to you! There is a new virus on here, I repeat: there is a new virus on this site! And it is affecting the users!

You see, based on a completely uncertified but trustable doctor, this virus started out with a certain pony who has a purple, stylish mane name "Rarity". It is noticed she says the word "darling" to almost every friend. This was not a case, for it is just to be believed that's what she just calls them.

HOWEVER, the doctor noticed a user here name @Motion Spark has been saying "darling" once, then he says it more and more. It started to get suspicious for this doctor.

And THEN he noticed another user name who just started to say that word. Suddenly, this doctor noticed a pattern and studied what makes this pattern. He finally discovered a new virus that, when infecting a user, does not kill them, does not affect their lives majorly, but makes them say darling almost everytime they directly talk to someone.

This virus is contagious to EVERY USER. There is no vaccine or cure is made right now. While they are, though, be careful of this virus.

TL;DR

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! A NEW VIRUS HAS OCCURED

Edited by Psyche Clops

I'll keep a list of who to avoid for you, darling.

STAY AWAY FROM

Motion Spark

Firebolt

Harmonic Revelations

MrXweet

Dr.Callisto

Jolteon

Benjamin Burnley

Princess Viscra

Edited by Frozen Lasagna Thief

Darling, I've been saying darling for... forever. But, if it's contagious, it wouldn't hurt to make these forums more couth.

• Brohoof 1

there's no virus around mah dear! img-1413871-1-dry.png

Oh, no... The virus evolved into making him say "mah dear"!. This man has a SERIOUS case of the virus, people! Once again, beware of this virus! We shall have further studies on this new evolution of virvirus!

Oh, no... The virus evolved into making him say "mah dear"!. This man has a SERIOUS case of the virus, people! Once again, beware of this virus! We shall have further studies on this new evolution of virvirus!

I don't think that's necessary, babe.
  • Brohoof 1

if you consider being graceful, refined and corteous a virus then you must have no manners whatsoever...

darling!

(edited)

if you consider being graceful, refined and corteous a virus then you must have no manners whatsoever...

darling!

That, I do so have a virus, Motion. However, mine is aimed more towards pervertedness...

Nuttin' but a spoiler

Edited by Psyche Clops

tumblr_lylhkvcmQY1qheqhio9_r1_250.gif

WE'RE ALL DEAD! RUN FOR YOU'RE LIVES! CALL THE MILITARY OF THE INTERNET, FOR THE LOVE OF SOMETHING RUN!

Hi, nice to meet you, darling! Folks around here call me Darlene. I just wanted to comment on your darling little thread. So you say there's a supposed virus running around? Well that's too bad because I'm due to get married in a week and I can't afford to be contagious! You should see the darling ring my husband Darl got me. I call it my "Darl ring", darling!

I feel kind of lame posting this, but I couldn't help myself. :P

• Brohoof 1