Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princess of the Night Painted Shoes

Bronyette

I've had the idea to paint mlp shoes for some time, but today I finally got around to doing it. (yay~!) I was thinking of opening up an etsy or something to sell them once I get good enough.

I just painted my first pair today, they are Luna shoes. I really love how they turned out. The pictures I took really don't do them justice. :c The top is supposed to resemble her hair. I think kinda didn't turn out too well.

Any ideas to make these look better? 

post-11323-0-09552700-1367198405_thumb.jpg

post-11323-0-68959700-1367198354_thumb.jpg

I was wondering if I should paint Lunas necklace on the front. I was wondering if it would look cooler that way or just leave them how they are. 

Lunas necklace thingy. Just in case you don't know what I'm talking about.

img-1413971-1-Princess-Luna-my-little-po

Edit: Updated pics

Edited by Bronyette
  • Brohoof 5

Actually, I think that's super rad. If there like white Converser adidas sneakers with Vinyl Scratch's cutie mark I'd go nuts over it. I'm already thinking of getting a white jansport bag for next school year and putting Vinyl's cutie mark on that. It'd look so awesome :3

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Actually, I think that's super rad. If there like white Converser adidas sneakers with Vinyl Scratch's cutie mark I'd go nuts over it. I'm already thinking of getting a white jansport bag for next school year and putting Vinyl's cutie mark on that. It'd look so awesome :3

XD That's exactly what I'm going to make my boyfriend. (shhhhh... Dont tell him. >w>) I already bought the shoes, all I need now are the right colors and to make a design that looks good. I hope he likes it.

Edited by Bronyette

That looks pretty cool. It is a good thing your experimenting on painting shoes for the show. They really do look creative, can't wait to see you wear the Luna necklace.

(edited)

That looks pretty cool. It is a good thing your experimenting on painting shoes for the show. They really do look creative, can't wait to see you wear the Luna necklace.

Well, I don't really have a Luna necklace, I was thinking of painting it on the top of the shoes as part of the design. I really can't wait to wear these to school, it's going to be so awesome! img-1414095-1-wub.png

Aww man, almost no one ever replies to my posts. :c Is my art that mediocre? 

Edited by Bronyette
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

This looks really beautiful, I WANT A PAIR biggrin.png why can't any pony else see how awesome these shoes are? i want a pair SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD

24938951.jpg

XD I'm just going to pretend your being honest, and to that I say, thank you. I'm glad you like them. (because you are totally getting a pair made next time I go shopping.>w> ) Edited by Bronyette

Oh man, if I were a girl, I'd definetly beg to have those shoes!

Way impressive in my opinion, that would definetly go great with a cosplay of luna!

Best shoes in the world if I may say so! XD

Thank you. XD I made them for me. I'm going to try guys shoes soon, I just chose a cheap pair for me to try my skills at. The next ones I make will be awesome! 

Thank you. XD I made them for me. I'm going to try guys shoes soon, I just chose a cheap pair for me to try my skills at. The next ones I make will be awesome! 

Great! Let me know when there done!

And as an added note, I guess to make some extra detail, I would say maybe put luna in the front of the shoes or add the white moon itself. I'm just trying to help out, hope it's useful!

Great! Let me know when there done!

And as an added note, I guess to make some extra detail, I would say maybe put luna in the front of the shoes or add the white moon itself. I'm just trying to help out, hope it's useful!

Ideas are always great. Thank you. And Luna herself might be a challenge because her colors would match the background too much at this point. happy.png  But the moon is a good idea. I was thinking of painting her black necklace thing on the top. But It might be too large, but I might do the moon. I'd need to think a bit about it.