Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Adventure to Atlantis OOC topic

Miss Light Diamond

Dear *Insert OC name here*

You have been chosen out of the best adventurers in Equestria to join Miss Ocean Wind on the search for the lost city of Atlantis.

The journey will be very hard and not all of you will make it back safely.

But you will be known as one of the best explorers in Equestria.

We hope you accept this invitation and join us on the

adventure of a lifetime

Eeyup...an adventure to Atlantis. No there will not be sea ponies.
I am basing this Role Play off the Disney Movie...kinda.

So, you will travel to the bottom of the ocean in a giant submarine

Like soimg-1414702-1-Atlantis02.jpg 

Once reaching the bottom...that remains a mysteryimg-1414702-2-img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png

Da Rules. Even if you already know the general role playing rules...READ EM O.O

No godmodding. None, nein, nyet. I will give you one warning before kicking you from the RP.

No Mary/Gary Sue's

No alicorns (Unless you're Nightfall)

I would like One post a day...if you fail to do this without telling me you won't be able to post, I will kick you from the RP...

I have the final say...DO NOT QUESTION MY POWER.

Swearing is aloud but don't overdo it...try to use Pony swears...

Shipping is also aloud but again...don't overdo it. Its fine if you're character and another like each other, but I want you to interact with others and try to focus more on the actual RP plot.

If you join but do not post...THAT MAKES ME ANGRY. Seriously...if you're gonna join, I want more than just one or two posts...don't just abandon us.

All the slots are reserved for anyone who wasn't sent a PM...so you're gonna have to wait until I know who is joining and who isn't.

Good Grammar is a MUST. I want a small paragraph of your writing in your sign up post...

Use da sign up sheet.

NEVER USE THE WORD HANDS...PONIES DON'T HAVE EM...okay that was a joke.

I really want to actually see this RP Through to the end so...please guys...try to stick with it. If you're losing interest, tell me so I can get rid of your character.

Read Every post...even if it doesn't have to do with your character. If there are waaaay to many posts, just ask someone to fill you in on what has happened right here in the OOC topic...

ALL SLOTS ARE RESERVED UNTIL...LATER...

Archaeologist...and the leader of the expedition: Ocean Wind (Myself)

Biologist: Cascade (@@Glaceon,)

Demolitions expert: Short Fuse (Umbreon)

Engineer: Nightfall (...um...Nightfall)

Doctor: White Scar (Flame Dancer)

Chef: Paradox (Count Paradox)

Historian: Star Keeper (The-Master)

Submarine crew members: (Note, we won't be on the sub the whole time)

1: Feather Quill (Ano170)

2: Moon Wave (1_0_4_3268746 0 OK 0 (That is quite the name))

3. Lila Fireheart (Marathon)

Protection:

1: Arctic Combustion (Creeping Dusk)

2: Master Sgt. Lemming Giant (Dawn Stripes)

3. Steel Accord (Steel Accord)

Character:

Anything weird we need to know about your character ?:

What roll will your character be on this Expedition ?:

What does your character hope to gain from this experience ?:

Does your character enjoy pie ?:

Your Timezone so I know when to expect a post:

If you have any ideas or something, feel free to post them and I shall look them over...

Edited by ~Flame Dancer~
  • Brohoof 3

Hey mate~
I was tempted to join this rp, since the couple im in has grown inactive. Though I do love everything and all..

All the slots are reserved for anyone who wasn't sent a PM...so you're gonna have to wait until I know who is joining and who isn't.

I don't get this one rule. Could you care to be able to refine it or simplify it for me?

Oh my gosh, time to test out MacHayver. This is his kind of roleplay.

Link in siggy.

Wierd thing; he's obssessed with his "missions." He will not stop until it is completed, and everything in his life, including the ponies that he interacts with, will be in it as well. He won't stop until the job is done.

He will probably be the engineer, considering he's basically a mechanical engineer spy person.

MacHayver hopes to get a bew adventure and mission from this experience. He hopes sonpepony will need his help, and there will be plenty of danger, just the way he likes it.

Yes, he loves pie.

U.S. Eastern Time Zone

• Brohoof 1

Applying as Nightfall for Engineer.

My character hopes to gain more experience in working on mechanical things, and maybe a touch of romance (although he may find a mare ;D).

He likes pie, and I'm EDT.

• Brohoof 1

Hey mate~

I was tempted to join this rp, since the couple im in has grown inactive. Though I do love everything and all..

I don't get this one rule. Could you care to be able to refine it or simplify it for me?

Oops...I probably should have left that out of the rules thing.

Basically...all the places in the RP are reserved until I know who is joining. A couple people were interested and I sent a PM out to a few of my Role Playing friends.

Feel free to post your OC though. Just know there is a chance I may not have enough room...

God dang it... The one time you start up a RP, I'm on a phone... All right.

Character: Short Fuse http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/short-fuse-r2120

Role: Demolitions expert

What does he expect out of this: To return back to his old self, which was being able to blow things up from his past

Pie or no pie?: Pie. Yes.

Time zone: EST

• Brohoof 2

Oops...I probably should have left that out of the rules thing.

Basically...all the places in the RP are reserved until I know who is joining. A couple people were interested and I sent a PM out to a few of my Role Playing friends.

Feel free to post your OC though. Just know there is a chance I may not have enough room...

Alright then mate~

Character: Moon Wave~

Anything weird we need to know about your character ?: She loves the sea, so she may start to say lots of things over it.

What roll will your character be on this Expedition ?: Crew Member.

What does your character hope to gain from this experience ?: A lot more indepth of the sea. She's always been so fond of it that she's been dying to go back there.

Does your character enjoy pie ?: Fairly well. She doesn't eat it often though.

Your Timezone so I know when to expect a post: Eastern NY time in the USA

Edited by 1_0_4_3268764 0 OK 0
  • Brohoof 1

Oh my gosh, time to test out MacHayver. This is his kind of roleplay.

Link in siggy.

Wierd thing; he's obssessed with his "missions." He will not stop until it is completed, and everything in his life, including the ponies that he interacts with, will be in it as well. He won't stop until the job is done.

He will probably be the engineer, considering he's basically a mechanical engineer spy person.

MacHayver hopes to get a bew adventure and mission from this experience. He hopes sonpepony will need his help, and there will be plenty of danger, just the way he likes it.

Yes, he loves pie.

U.S. Eastern Time Zone

Applying as Nightfall for Engineer.

My character hopes to gain more experience in working on mechanical things, and maybe a touch of romance (although he may find a mare ;D).

He likes pie, and I'm EDT.

So...only one of you two can be the engineer unless we just say there are two...which I would prefer not to do.

Scamps you did post first...but Nightfall was also kinda ninjad by you...soooooo...I suppose it comes down to who wants it more...do one of you care if you were to be someone else ?

God dang it... The one time you start up a RP, I'm on a phone... All right.

Character: Short Fuse http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/short-fuse-r2120

Role: Demolitions expert

What does he expect out of this: To return back to his old self, which was being able to blow things up from his past

Pie or no pie?: Pie. Yes.

Time zone: EST

Accepted.

@,

I forgot to add you to the PM...well...I started the RP if you're interested.

Alright then mate~

Character: Moon Wave~

Anything weird we need to know about your character ?: She loves the sea, so she may start to say lots of things over it.

What roll will your character be on this Expedition ?: Crew Member.

What does your character hope to gain from this experience ?: A lot more indepth of the sea.

Does your character enjoy pie ?: Fairly well. She doesn't eat it often though.

Your Timezone so I know when to expect a post: Eastern NY time in the USA

I cant click the link to your OC in your sig...,could you send it to me please ? Sorry bout that...

And depending on the circumstances...I may just bump in another slot. But it all depends on who joins and stuff...you are on the waiting list though.

• Brohoof 2

Well, my character fits best in engineer (at least, I think so.) However, if Nightfall would like to stay in that position, you can move me to something else, Flame Dancer.

Just be aware that MacHayver might hate Nightfall then.

• Brohoof 1

So...only one of you two can be the engineer unless we just say there are two...which I would prefer not to do.

Scamps you did post first...but Nightfall was also kinda ninjad by you...soooooo...I suppose it comes down to who wants it more...do one of you care if you were to be someone else ?

Accepted.

@,

I forgot to add you to the PM...well...I started the RP if you're interested.

I cant click the link to your OC in your sig...,could you send it to me please ? Sorry bout that...

And depending on the circumstances...I may just bump in another slot. But it all depends on who joins and stuff...you are on the waiting list though.

Ok, I shall do that.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/moon-wave-r2702

See if this shall work ^

And btw, thanks for putting me on the waiting list. I have to do many things as of now, so im kinda in a rush to post this.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not entirely sure that I'm going to join anyway, (which means I will, but I like to think I'm actually putting thought into it before immediately saying yes) but are you okay with non-pony characters? Specifically minotaurs? Otherwise it might be hard to attach a role to one of my other characters.

I'm not entirely sure that I'm going to join anyway, (which means I will, but I like to think I'm actually putting thought into it before immediately saying yes) but are you okay with non-pony characters? Specifically minotaurs? Otherwise it might be hard to attach a role to one of my other characters.

Ummmmm...I guess so...it kinda depends. If you post his character page, I will take a look...but I am a little uneasy about it...

Okay, I figure I'll do the application thing anyway, even though I was talking to you while you were setting it up, eh?

Character: Cascade

Anything weird we need to know about your character ?: She's a pegasus, and has a severe wing deformity that leaves her earthbound; however, her wings do resemble those you might find on penguins, and are very useful in the water. Perhaps there's more to it than that, who knows? Cascade certainly doesn't.

What roll will your character be on this Expedition ?: Biologist.

What does your character hope to gain from this experience ?:   She hopes to gain some experience in the field; or rather, in a new field. She's been a marine biologist for some time now, but she the specimens she usually studies are in freshwater enviornments; everywhere, in short, from mountain lakes to underwater rivers, where she has to spelunk.

Does your character enjoy pie ?: On occasion.

Your Timezone so I know when to expect a post: I live in North Cackalacky.

Edited by Glaceon
  • Brohoof 1

Ummmmm...I guess so...it kinda depends. If you post his character page, I will take a look...but I am a little uneasy about it...

Forget it, my desire to use this character has suddenly vanished. Maybe I'll make a new OC, I don't know.

• Brohoof 1

Forget it, my desire to use this character has suddenly vanished. Maybe I'll make a new OC, I don't know.

You're always free to borrow one of the characters off of my list, and play them with your own personal twist if you like.

• Brohoof 1

Ooookay...if you say so.

If you don't want to join, don't feel you have too. And take your time with the character, all the places are reserved...it just depends on what place you want your character to be in...do you want me to hold one for you ?

oi. oi! i think dox might want to try his hoof at a new profession... i think i'll ask for the roll of chef, if you don't mind. be warned, though... he might not do too well.

• Brohoof 1

oi. oi! i think dox might want to try his hoof at a new profession... i think i'll ask for the roll of chef, if you don't mind. be warned, though... he might not do too well.

That just makes things more like the movie happy.png The chef in Atlantis (The movie) Is all about how grease is good for you and he serves just that...grease...

I am gonna ask that you use the sign up sheet thingy...

Wh-.. what is this? DEMO-EXPERT HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM ME? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... Okay, jus' gon' roll wit' it.

Character: Arcane

Anything weird we need to know about your character ?: He has a strange addiction to raisins in cereal.

What roll will your character be on this Expedition ?: Doctor

What does your character hope to gain from this experience ?: Expereince, Thrill of the adventure.

Does your character enjoy pie ?: No

Your Timezone so I know when to expect a post: Arizona Standard Time (I thinkz)

Edited by The Original PWD

Wh-.. what is this? DEMO-EXPERT HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM ME? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... Okay, jus' gon' roll wit' it.

Character: Arcane

Anything weird we need to know about your character ?: He has a strange addiction to raisins in cereal.

What roll will your character be on this Expedition ?: Doctor

What does your character hope to gain from this experience ?: Expereince, Thrill of the adventure.

Your Timezone so I know when to expect a post: Arizona Standard Time (I thinkz)

You are accepted. I kinda figured you would want to join with Quip...sorry bout that sad.png

You're not accepted anymore...that was like taking part of my soul and stabbing it with a spoon blink.png

Seriously though...you're accepted.

You are accepted. I kinda figured you would want to join with Quip...sorry bout that sad.png

You're not accepted anymore...that was like taking part of my soul and stabbing it with a spoon blink.png

Seriously though...you're accepted.

Yes, i DID want to join with him. When i saw it was all Atlantis based, it was like 'I GOT DIBS ON DEMOLI-' then i noticed it was taken... tears were shed.

But the doctor is cool too.

Yes, i DID want to join with him. When i saw it was all Atlantis based, it was like 'I GOT DIBS ON DEMOLI-' then i noticed it was taken... tears were shed.

But the doctor is cool too.

You could talk to Umbreon...maybe he would be willing to choose someone else...he did join first though, so its up to him...

Sorry Bru sad.png

Alright, I'm too tired to make a new character so screw it.

Character: Lost Knowledge

Anything weird we need to know about your character ?: Nope, no emotionally scarring tragic events here! Definitely not. Especially not the murder of his fiance. Because, you know, he's totally gotten over that.

What roll will your character be on this Expedition ?: Whatever he has to do to be able to come along. There's no way he's missing an opportunity like this. (He can't be an archaeologist because Ocean Wave already is, so put him in any slot that needs to be filled I guess. Preferably protection.)

What does your character hope to gain from this experience ?: This is a golden opportunity for somepony in his field. He has the potential to make all kinds of incredible discoveries and become famous for his work.

Does your character enjoy pie ?: Meh... he doesn't eat much in general.

Your Timezone so I know when to expect a post: US Central Time

• Brohoof 1

Alright, I'm too tired to make a new character so screw it.

Character: Lost Knowledge

Anything weird we need to know about your character ?: Nope, no emotionally scarring tragic events here! Definitely not. Especially not the murder of his fiance. Because, you know, he's totally gotten over that.

What roll will your character be on this Expedition ?: Whatever he has to do to be able to come along. There's no way he's missing an opportunity like this. (He can't be an archaeologist because Ocean Wave already is, so put him in any slot that needs to be filled I guess. Preferably protection.)

What does your character hope to gain from this experience ?: This is a golden opportunity for somepony in his field. He has the potential to make all kinds of incredible discoveries and become famous for his work.

Does your character enjoy pie ?: Meh... he doesn't eat much in general.

Your Timezone so I know when to expect a post: US Central Time

Accepted. I shall put him in under the additional protection thing...

If you were hoping for him to be more of a scientist...he may fit better in the "Crew" Section...

And its Ocean Wind, not Ocean Wave wink.png

Accepted. I shall put him in under the additional protection thing...

If you were hoping for him to be more of a scientist...he may fit better in the "Crew" Section...

And its Ocean Wind, not Ocean Wave img-1415121-1-wink.png

I was actually about to go back and correct myself on the name, but now it would just make your post look awkward. Anyway, I don't really care where you put him, he'll probably end up as a jack-of-all-trades type regardless.

• Brohoof 1