Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What fan fics should I read

Rainbow Dash 1992

I have already read my little dashy and I want more but I do like the sad ones because I think that everyone needs a good cry sometimes also I will print off a few copy's and make them into short stories with pictures and then repost them with credit to the original author's

Better living through science and ponies<--that is probably THE best fanfic I've read so far. It's a portal crossover btw.

Also slendermane it's pretty scary!

Beyond judgement, The sweetie chronicles, Letters from Canterlot, Fixing up miss smartypants, The vinyl scratch tapes, newsworthy, scented venom, Through the eyes of another pony, past sins, bubbles, My little hangover, Decay

Macintosh, Hiatus, Dear Idiot, Rest Stop. All six-star or equivalent on Equestria Daily, and extremely well written.

Macintosh - It's rather long at 90,000 words. It details how Big Macintosh basically learns about how to be more sociable and open to others, he makes some friends and accidentally becomes the guest of honour at the Summer Sun Celebration. Largely a big character development novella.

Hiatus - Journal-like read of Princess Luna in the course of a year from her defeat as Night Mare Moon to Nightmare Night the following year, and how she basically catches herself up on being normal and not evil. Pretty funny at some parts, but otherwise a character development sort of story like Macintosh, although shorter.

Dear Idiot - High-larious and relatively random letter written by Princess Celestia to Prince Blueblood following the episode The Best Night Ever, calling him out on being such a jackass to Rarity.

Rest Stop - Short story (<3000 words) of Twilight reflecting on herself and also meeting an old rival, while waiting for a train.

Edited by Blue
  • Brohoof 1

Fallout: Equestria, but you'll be in for a read with that one. It's longer than the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy, clocking in at

approximately 608,000 words.

I also loved the Pony Psychology series, The Vagabond trilogy, Spark, Past Sins, The Empty Room, and the odd ship fic every now and then.

Edited by Crispy

Fallout: Equestria, but you'll be in for a read with that one. It's longer than the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy, clocking in at

approximately 608,000 words.

Me gusta. That's gonna take me a while to read.

post-1635-0-14950100-1328642013_thumb.jpg i know that this is random but when i was looking for a rainbow dash meme i came across this in page # 14 and it was two seperate photos the url is http://www.google.ca/search?q=rainbow+dash+memes&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=AXYxT-TFGqGKiALj_pDPAw&biw=1304&bih=659&sei=BHYxT_HqN-jniAKLu6W1Aw scroll down to find page 14 and its in the first row and this pic is to show that minor photoshop was used but the pics are still in the origional position