Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"Edit Album" Enhancements

ASocialyAwkwardPony

Sorry if I am spamming up the place with feedback

Either way, you know how on Bandcamp when you edit your album you come to a menu where you can edit every individual song on the album without having to load any additional pages and such? I guess it would be hard to do, but if possible it could have been a cool feature to have.

I'd agree that some enhancements to the ways albums work, particularly where track management is concerned, are needed. Flutterwhat previously commented on how the process of publishing a multi-track album gets arduous with the need to run through every track's own editor to fill out the appropriate details, and creating a Bandcamp-like single-page experience for editing albums would be logical, I think.

However, with the planned refactoring of Pony.fm as a single-page application, depending on how long the refactoring will take, it may not be wise to spend the development time on making the album editor work like this when the entire site will eventually be a single-page experience. At that point, making something like this happen should be relatively simple.

Sorry if I am spamming up the place with feedback

You're not spamming anything! blink.png Feedback is great, and it is what keeps Pony.fm evolving. Please, never feel like there's feedback not worth submitting.

• Brohoof 2