Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

finally joined the forum!

AstralDrip

Hello, I just signed up today and I just wanted to say that I think the community here is great. :) Previously, I've joined a different mlp-related forum but it really wasn't as coherent... 

Anyway, I'm a full time cosmetology student and a big fan of Rarity, though I also really like Fluttershy.

I have a lot of interests and I'm really passionate about music and art, but I'll get into that later in a related thread. As far as being a pegasister, I can confidently say that no one knows except my most trusted friend. My social group would most definitely think less of me if they found out and it would likely be a pretty big deal. I'm pretty sure my family would not completely understand, either. :(

My user name is the name of my OC pony in my avatar. I don't have a cutie mark designed yet, but I plan to work on it or have a commission done. :) 

~~~Thank you for reading my introduction and I hope you have a good day~~~

• Brohoof 1

Hi! Welcome to the forums! biggrin.png

Cosmetology, eh? Never met anypony here studying that. Good for you. smile.png

Anyway, I hope you have a good day! wink.png

Thank you! I'm happy to be here :)

Yeah, there's aren't too many brony/pegasister cosmetologists that I know of but I'm sure they're out there! I'm actually thinking about doing rainbow dash hair for an upcoming color competition. I'll post pictures!

Thanks for your comment :)

• Brohoof 2

WELCOME FRIEND!!!!!  Yeah this is a nice these people got running here!  Ah don't worry mate a lot of people here too have there love for the show hidden from family just because of what they think or say.  Like always I hope you enjoy your time here on this great forum.

post-10414-0-83518200-1367248322_thumb.jpg

Hellu thar! c:
I'm glad you think the place is great, because it really is.
Send me a message if you have any questions about anything. Chances are that I won't know the answer, but whatever laugh.png

Edited by Lolnus

Hello and welcome :). Glad to hear that you're enjoying the community, and I hope that you keep having fun. Be sure to ask any questions you might have. I look forward to seeing you around!

Welcome to the forum, sugarcube.  That's a interesting username you have there. 

I slightly misread your intro and thought you said Fluttershy was your favorite.  Oh well, you still like her a whole lot, so you're a keeper.  ;)  Feel free to explore the forum and have fun! 

Hellu thar! c:

I'm glad you think the place is great, because it really is.

Send me a message if you have any questions about anything. Chances are that I won't know the answer, but whatever img-1416553-1-laugh.png

Thank you for the support! Hopefully I don't make too many mistakes :P

Welcome to the forum, sugarcube. That's a interesting username you have there.

I slightly misread your intro and thought you said Fluttershy was your favorite. Oh well, you still like her a whole lot, so you're a keeper. ;) Feel free to explore the forum and have fun!

"Sugar cube"<3

Thank you! It's just a variation of my regular Internet moniker. I love Fluttershy so much! It's really a hard decision to make ;) I feel like I relate more to Rarity, though I'd like to be as sweet as Fluttershy.

Hello and welcome :). Glad to hear that you're enjoying the community, and I hope that you keep having fun. Be sure to ask any questions you might have. I look forward to seeing you around!

Thank you! It's so nice to be greeted by such helpful folk! I can't wait to bug everyone with my questions :P

I'm sorry that I didn't personally respond to all of you, but thank you so much for your hospitality and support! :) I really appreciate each of your posts and it really brightened my day and left a good impression on me :D

• Brohoof 1